Thread: Ron Paul's book is back in stock at Amazon

Ron Paul's book is back in stock at Amazon

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Ron Paul's book Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest is back in stock at Amazon.

Order your's now before it runs out again!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very good news. Hopefully they have more in stock than they did when the book was in the top 100 and had the potential of reaching #1. I got mine a couple weeks ago and am currently reading it. It's very good and Ron Paul has been so right for 30 years now. I will get my review up when I finish the book. If you buy two copies, you can get free shipping. Don't stop at two though, buy three or a couple hundred for Christmas Presents! Or buy the Judge's new book.
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

You could always get the autographed copy I'm selling on Ebay.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

Bump this up for the evening crowd. It's very important that every Ron Paul supporter reads this book. Glenn Beck's book is #14. He called us terrorists so let's get back at him by purchasing "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" and pushing it to the top.
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

Makes a lovely Christmas present for friends and family.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Buy it, read it, and pass it on. That's what i did.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Makes a lovely Christmas present for friends and family.
    Woot! Yep I'm buying one for my anti-war cousin..
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Bithmus View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Ron Paul's book Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest is back in stock at Amazon.

Order your's now before it runs out again!
    Yeah. Thanks for telling us all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1,020 in Books

Sales rank now #610 and it's still in stock. Everyone here should buy a copy for themselves and for others.

RPF, you should write your review for DailyPaul or RonPaulNation so it gets the widest readership. Just an idea.
    Hi!