Thread: We Have Already Won

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Very well said/written.

Would like to know who wrote that. Need to friend that person.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

This video needs to go viral

If people want an uncompromising, principled government then they themselves must be uncompromising & principled in how they vote, by always standing by the principles

"Always vote for principle. Though you may vote alone, you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
    — President John Quincy Adams
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Shared.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

WOW!!

What a message!!! And what a messenger!!

Amanda, you need to become a journalist!! Or a politician! (in the best possible sense)

Congratulations, I believe this is a great video to share (which I have done already)
    (By the way, I have told my 2 sons that if one of them marries this girl, he gets my inheritance)

This is perfect timing. I just came out of an argument on another site (god I hate internet argumentssssss!!!ARGH but I got sucked in anyway), where the neocon was trying to scare me that Obama would win again if I didn't vote for Romney*****. It doesn't work anymore!!! I'm immune to fear , , *buahaha*. Live free or die.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-03-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: oh man, I meant to say Romney lol ,sry I got excited
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

"Live free or die"

AGREED!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    to this I always reply, I droped the GOP when they went for McCain I'm long past my "vote against the evil Democrat agenda" fear, the Republican agenda is just as sinister.

+rep
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

uhmmmmmmmmm i think i am madly in love with that girl!!! wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This is perfect timing. I just came out of an argument on another site (god I hate internet argumentssssss!!!ARGH but I got sucked in anyway), where the neocon was trying to scare me that Obama would win again if I didn't vote for Romney*****. It doesn't work anymore!!! I'm immune to fear , , *buahaha*. Live free or die.
    They keep trying that worn out line. I'm pretty sure it's lost whatever effectiveness it had.

Shared, excellent video, as are her other videos! Big morale boost!

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    So hawt
    500+ posts about how hot she is are going to be posted....now!

It always happens. If you are a female you should probably wear a burqa in your videos so that people acknowledge something besides your looks.

Great video
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 04-03-2012 at 03:14 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    500+ posts about how hot she is are going to be posted....now!

It always happens. If you are a female you should probably wear a burqa in your videos so that people acknowledge something besides your looks.

Great video
    It's funny because most individuals (could be women too, I suppose), would not say such things to this woman's face if they were discussing the same thing in real life. The cloak of internet anonymity can be very useful to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvial View Post
    Anyone else stuck on her playlist? She's a beautiful lady and a persuasive orator.
    Yes, she reads quite well! I noticed she said she's from the Hollywood area...wonder if she's in the performing arts?

indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    So hawt

Great work that video. I realize how Paulists are pumping up the jam over the past days. Very promising and highly appreciated.

No Fear. Ever.

Someone has already uploaded this video remake of her reading that entry:

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

THAT'S great writing.
    i suppose the tagger had a brain freeze reading those line !!
    oh, i am assuming that the Romney supporters do have brains !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Someone has already uploaded this video remake of her reading that entry:

Nice!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If someone does a mashup with this song... I suppose it would increase the quality of my life, especially if the Cryami Weep references were removed in exchange for Ron Paul.

(No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

This thread deserves

Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012