Thread: Kurt Bills Website Updated

Default Kurt Bills Website Updated

After I received the endorsement email from Ron Paul I went to the Kurt Bills for Senate website and it didn't even have an issues link. I called them and left a message telling them I would need to know where he stood on the issues before donating money. A very well spoken and nice sounding man left a nice voice mail with me today announcing that they had been working feverishly on the website all weekend and that it was finally updated today. So I thought I'd let you guys know.

http://kurtbills.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blog Entries

Looks good.

Of course it's not surprising since Ron has endorsed him...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Looks good.

Of course it's not surprising since Ron has endorsed him...
    Seems like a better platform than that dude Rand endorsed in Texas. But his statements on the issues seem often vague, underwhelming, and uninspiring for the most part. I emailed their campaign with some suggestions and feedback.
    Last edited by anaconda; 04-02-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Seems like a better platform than that dude Rand endorsed in Texas.
    Yeah, I assumed that was a Rand/DeMint coalition pick.

As for Kurt Bills, I'll take Ron's word on that, unless something glaringly out of place comes out.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul