Thread: Limbaugh asks good question:if the race is over, why is everyone STILL attacking Santorum?

Limbaugh asks good question:if the race is over, why is everyone STILL attacking Santorum?

RUSH L. If the GOP Race is Over, Why is Everyone Still Attacking Rick Santorum?

April 02, 2012
    BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Presidential politics on the Republican side, conventional wisdom: it’s over. Romney has it in the bag, conventional wisdom. Because we’re now at the blue state stage of the Republican primary, and it’s only natural to conclude that Romney will win. Why is that? ‘Cause they’re more moderate, right. And liberal, right. And that helps us how? It doesn’t? Oh. Okay. So, the conventional wisdom is it’s over. Romney is gonna steal it all away now. Wisconsin, Maryland, Washington tomorrow. Gonna win it at all. Gonna have a great April because of the lineup of blue states this month. My question — and this is just me — I’m not trying to make a big deal out of something here. I’m just curious about tactics and strategy.

Why continue all of the destructive attacks on Santorum? There are a lot of them out there. Fox News, Commentary, National Review Online, I mean they’re dumping on Santorum like this race is neck and neck, and I’m wondering why are they still dumping on Santorum if this is all over. Why all the negative columns and comments and ads? It’s over, right? Where’s the healing? Where is the unity? If it’s over, where are the more positive ads and columns and comments about Romney’s record and campaign? Instead we’re getting that his nomination is inevitable; he’s the only one that

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    trying to achieve overkill damage, maybe? o.O
    "It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seek change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example."
    - Ron Paul

meetup.com/ronpaul-88/

GOP NOMINATION OR BUST!!!

I think everybody just really enjoys it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If the race is over why are they still ignoring Ron Paul?

They are attacking him because he hasn't dropped out and fell in line behind the chosen one.

He's kinda like our danno. Good for beating up on and doesn't put up much of a fight. Puts his foot in his mouth pretty regularly. Loads of fun for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You listen to Rush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... OMG my sides.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

J/K
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    You listen to Rush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... OMG my sides.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

J/K
    Nope.

I just read an excerpt

Rush Limbaugh - tin foil hat wearing neocon

http://pic.twitter.com/USqoerbn
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

why are they still attacking Ron?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

If Ron never had a chance of winning the nomination, why all the attacks on him and lies about his positions?
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul