Thread: Phone from Home (PFH) for local campaigns?

Phone from Home (PFH) for local campaigns?

I'm working on a local campaign and would like to implement something similar to the Ron Paul Phone from Home system. My internet searches take me mostly to robocall services and I cannot find a service provider for anything like the RP system.

(1) Can anyone provide information on the RP PFH system? Is it a custom built solution for his campaign? Is there a third-party provider for that service?

(2) Does anyone have thoughts on a poor-man's version of PFH where grassroots would use their own phones to dial voters directly and record the results on a common web site? What are the downsides to doing it this way?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for evening shift.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Bump
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    My internet searches take me mostly to robocall services and I cannot find a service provider for anything like the RP system.
    The keyword I was missing was "bank" or "banking." "Phone from home" with "campaign" etc didn't get me where I wanted to go, but "phone banking from home" is a good set of search terms, FYI.

H.L. Mencken