Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who do you miss?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Squirrel gravy rocks. My mother used to make rabbit gravy and would make gravy in butter pan fried , seared ,then slow cooked quail too
    Don't post this at this time, Hungry drunk people are liable to chase squirrels. Mmmmm. Yuppers, Ill brb. So, no squirrels but I got me some large city rahts....
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 12:15 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Holy $#@!, I think I just understood a post of yours after 5 1/2 freaking years!
    I usually know what he means. I just cannot make anything sound nice myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Miss? JFKIII. Eduardo is back, otherwise it woulda been him.
    I miss No. 3 as well.

So, can we all get together and find AF... I mean, that $#@! would be funny as hell. Parachute onto his rig. Yah, lets do it. AF, we are coming.

soon.

soon.

soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    If I ever become a billionaire then I will buy RPF and redirect it to dangerousmother.com
    How much would that cost ? I do not think B. would wish to sell .... I could maybe come up with ( to pitch in )a six pack of tall boys , an acre of timbered land , couple of gold quarter eagles , nine Marlboros and a bag of aluminum cans, some wheat pennies, roll or two of nickels......

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    When the worldwide SHTF I'm coming to stay with Oyarde.
    You see , others may find terrible times very trying , to me , they just are . I have lived half of a full life on those terms , sometimes by choice , other times by poor choices , others by just not choosing , lol.I live well now , but know how to live well when there is little. Everyday I expect it to be so and am prepared.When it is not , I just thank the Lord and move on.The things that really matter are not seen by most , nor will they be that I know of . Life , Liberty , Happiness, Love , Truth , Honesty.... these will survive when I am gone , by a few just as they do now....some things change , some remain the same.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't post this at this time, Hungry drunk people are liable to chase squirrels. Mmmmm. Yuppers, Ill brb. So, no squirrels but I got me some large city rahts....
    Sometime , between now and Thanksgiving , Christmas, New Years I will try to remember to add them to my Sparrow Pie recipe thread , lol

Sometime , between now and Thanksgiving , Christmas, New Years I will try to remember to add them to my Sparrow Pie recipe thread , lol
    Come on to Chicago, we have plenty of Raht to go around. Really a running offer for the forum, as long as I consider you "reputable." So, there is a futon in chitown pour vous, s'il vous plait. Que vous ne plait pas? C'est daccord! Pas de problem.
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Come on to Chicago, we have plenty of Raht to go around. Really a running offer for the forum, as long as I consider you "reputable." So, there is a futon in chitown pour vous, s'il vous plait. Que vous ne plait pas? C'est daccord! Pas de problem.
    Are futons and Chinatown even French ?

Are futons and Chinatown even French ?
    I don't even know if that was french It was drunk, that is for sure ;_)
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I miss steve irwin. R.I.P.

He Who Pawns.

Got banned in late 2009, and the moderator that did it said it was a temporary ban until after the 2010 midterms, but his account is still banned.

Wish he was here for all the 'Kokesh arrested' threads.

I miss V3n.

V3n misses you.

...I started a new job recently (yay) but this site is blocked/banned/not-allowed at work... I try to keep up, try to reply when I can on weekends and such, but gone are the days I could listless lay my head on my elbow and read/respond to RPF. Now I have to work at work (boo).

But it's good.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I miss V3n.

V3n misses you.

...I started a new job recently (yay) but this site is blocked/banned/not-allowed at work... I try to keep up, try to reply when I can on weekends and such, but gone are the days I could listless lay my head on my elbow and read/respond to RPF. Now I have to work at work (boo).

But it's good.
    You miss yourself, that is deep.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You miss yourself, that is deep.
    I miss "V3n". I miss my online alter-ego. My avatar that could write and say everything the real me couldn't.

(but if those are the things are the real things, perhaps that is the real me) then who am I..?? ... now that is deep.

and now I'm confused.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I miss "V3n". I miss my online alter-ego. My avatar that could write and say everything the real me couldn't.

(but if those are the things are the real things, perhaps that is the real me) then who am I..?? ... now that is deep.

and now I'm confused.
    I miss you bro.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I used to be able to embed that. Sorry!

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Eduardo, he was up to date on our politics (and legal system) and actually contributed a lot of current political information, which was always surprising as he is a foreigner living abroad.

I don't know what got him banned, but I hope the mods lift it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Eduardo, he was up to date on our politics (and legal system) and actually contributed a lot of current political information, which was always surprising as he is a foreigner living abroad.

I have been missing you , up to today , brings me happiness that you are back , I am an old man , many of my friends are past and passing, at one time , all were full of life and full of piss and vinegar . Yes , I need Eduardo back as well

Me too.

I have been missing you , up to today , brings me happiness that you are back , I am an old man , many of my friends are past and passing, at one time , all were full of life and full of piss and vinegar . Yes , I need Eduardo back as well
    I missed Danke too and I'm glad he's back.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss Eduardo too, he made things interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hopefully eduardo will someday create an unbannable sock puppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

He's pissed me off (not hard to do some days), but yeah--I'd like to see him reinstated. He needs to leave Nirvikalpa alone though.

Yes, sailingaway...

Whatever happened to Sailingaway?

Sailingaway was awesome.
    "The Patriarch"

I miss sailingaway too.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast