Thread: Washington Post: "Ron Paul won't say whether he'd vote for Mitt Romney"

Washington Post: "Ron Paul won't say whether he'd vote for Mitt Romney"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...QApS_blog.html

Meanwhile, Santorum says Romney would be worse than Obama.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my worst nightmares are coming true...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4300403
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post

What worst nightmare? i am sorry if a lost a bit here.

No, he pretty much said he WON'T vote for him. Read between the lines.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    What worst nightmare? i am sorry if a lost a bit here.

read the linked post and then look at OP's sig and avatar.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

read the linked post and then look at OP's sig and avatar.
    Yea, I have noticed a few people with Hannity avatars here. It kinda baffled me at first considering that Hannity has proven to be fairly hostile to Ron Paul. Perhaps it is some sort of hipster-irony meme, or maybe part of some stealth operation? I mean, I am totally OK with people liking whatever they want, but it is certainly surprising to see pro-Hannity avatars on a Ron Paul Forum. To each his own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliticsPolitics View Post
    Yea, I have noticed a few people with Hannity avatars here. It kinda baffled me at first considering that Hannity has proven to be fairly hostile to Ron Paul. Perhaps it is some sort of hipster-irony meme, or maybe part of some stealth operation? I mean, I am totally OK with people liking whatever they want, but it is certainly surprising to see pro-Hannity avatars on a Ron Paul Forum. To each his own I guess.

Damned hipsters...

Ron and Mitt have practically NOTHING in common when it comes to the issues. Why would Ron vote for Mitt?

We know Sick Santorum will vote for Mitt because he is a "team player" with zero principles.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

We should have all put our avatars as Hannity pics today for April Fool's...

Dang it. Mark that up for next year's idea.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Ron tried to be anti-Romney... thus attack everyone but Romney to weed out the other candidates... but now Romney is the projected winner and Santorum is anti-Romney. Ron needs to pwn Romney out of the projected winner slot and the best chance is at the debates without spending millions on ads. The other candidates are staying till the end to get their slice of the pie.