Thread: Poll: Americans overwhelmingly support Ron Paul's "fringe" foreign policy

Poll: Americans overwhelmingly support Ron Paul's "fringe" foreign policy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do they honestly not realize that to be “fringe” is to be extreme as in radical or to be marginal as in indifferent?

Exactly, how is it “fringe” to want to keep out of the affairs of other nation-states and to expect the same in return?

Is not the underlying principal to Star Trek’s TNG hypothetical “Prime Directive” a truly grand idea?

How about we instead of trying to control and manipulate others through domineering force, we act diplomatically; while permitting individual nations, its peoples and technologies, to progress and mature at their own pace, and perhaps in that kindred act they will come to realize certain benefits within our own culture and as well ourselves in the process exchanging such social inheritances as a vastly encompassing brook? Ourselves, requiring not the forfeiture of national heritages, but merely the acceptance of foreign diversities, while reserving propensities for individualism.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Great blog post! And thanks for the video. I love Michael Frenti.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.