Thread: Food Stamp Friday- We have hit the skids for sure

Default Food Stamp Friday- We have hit the skids for sure

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/

Doesn't appear to be what it sounds like:

Clubbers who present a “food stamp card” will pay just a $5 cover charge, the Daily Caller reports.

Manager Harman Wilson says the night is meant to complement the club's other theme nights, such as Fat Tuesday, Karaoke Wednesday or Thirsty Thursday.

Wilson says patrons will not be able to use their food stamps to buy alcoholic beverages. He says he hopes the novel approach will draw people to the club.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

A lot of people sell their food stamps or credit on the EBT card. Either way who cares you get a free shot at the door. How can you gripe with that?

No Lunch Break "Pomotions"?

Methinks da club needs II hire a copy editor.

Looks to me like the promoters got exactly what they wanted, free publicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Snowden;
    So its, I would say; illustrative that the president would choose to say, "someone should face the music" when he knows the music is a show trial.

Blog Entries

I think it is creative. Food stamps are commonly used in much of the country. This is good marketing for people in the Mid-West, Southeast, Southwest and some other parts of the county.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Poor taste . I would not frequent such a place and rarely would be anywhere that charges cover ..