Thread: ron paul's ads suck

ron paul's ads suck

im a ron paul fan dont get me wrong but dont u agree with me that ron paul's ads aren't very good

the ads imo should focus more on talking about rp's message i looked at all the ads and like 99% of em dont even say what ron paul stands for

how are people gonna get convinced by these ads if they dont even mention rp's ideas u guyss

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have come a long way...

here is what 2007 ads looked like:

2012 ads are on another level:

Ron Paul has had two great TV commercials this campaign: Big Dogs & Gingrich - Serial Hypocrisy.

I'd like to believe that the serial hypocrisy commercial is what woke people up to Gingrich.

It would be great if Dr. Paul would make one more commercial where he faces the camera ,talks, and makes incredibly sincere and powerful statements (I don't know what he should say).

The 2007 commercial was pretty bad, but if you're open minded then the ad actually conveyed a lot of important ideas.
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

All it takes is money and the donations have been pretty sad since Iowa.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Ron Paul has the best ads out of all of the canidates. I really have no idea what you are talking about.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Ron Paul has the best ads out of all of the canidates. I really have no idea what you are talking about.
    RP has had the most visually flashy ads so far, and the attack ads definitely spot-on. I think the OP though is correct on the issue of most of the ads not addressing issues on why we like RP...his record and stances on issues.

I think the Ron Paul Life Ad...is probably more like what the OP is talking about, see:
    Last edited by coffeewithchess; 04-01-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Oh really? I haven't had a date in over a year maybe I should watch one!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, that's just like, your opinion man.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When you "get it", every Ron Paul word is golden. But as a outreach to "new voters", I see a problem with RP's use of the word "we" 'cause it's seldom clear if it's Bush, Obama, the GOP, America, The fed, etc. that he is talking about at the moment. Then, sometimes in the same breath, RP is talking about RP (or his Liberty message), his plan as POTUS or his plan to axe five government agencies where RP is again using the words "we" or "our".

I think this is getting better in speeches and interviews, but I still hear this too often and I think it turns off (or does not turn on) new potential suporters.

YES, the 2012 video ads are much better, but they still have greater impact with existing supporters... They need to simplify the voters choice, spell out the advantage of electing Ron Paul to solve XYZ. Only a vote for Ron Paul can save America... 'cause you don't really want more of the same failed policy from your next POTUS, and that's all that the others are saying...

Help me save America, Peace Prosp, Freedom etc.

Somehow the huge MSM bias issue needs to be confronted: 5200 attend with zero MSM coverage or local coverage reports it as ">" 2500. Direct to URL for more info/examples.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 04-02-2012 at 07:57 AM.

I think you suck. Get off you bum and go door to door or something instead of barking at the adds.

Ideas don't win elections. Political posturing, fear mongering, and connections win elections. Paul's ads seemed to have taken the middle road, which didn't do anything particularly well. The production quality was top notch though.

The campaign's ads have been fantastic, actually.

Negative thread is negative and this may be the only troll I've ever come across. I think a Ron Paul supporter would have used a title like this:

Could the campaign ads be better?

or something like that instead of "Ron Paul's ads suck"

Perhaps gianni pulled an April Fool's Day joke and I feel for it

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Election-Cycle

From the story:
    the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Award for Television in a Presidential Primary for the ads ‘Big Dog,’ ‘Serial Hypocrisy,’ and ‘Conviction,’ respectively
    It looks like Ron Paul had the 3 best ads according to the folks involved with these awards.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have never seen one of his ads anywhere except on the Internet.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

I remember the 2008 campaign well, and the ads this year are soaring in the stratosphere compared to those ads. Serial Hypocrisy was absolutely devastating. All the ads have been really impressive.

The problem is that it's hard to load Ron Paul's message into 30 seconds, so you have to take some shortcuts, like playing on the things that matter to people. The idea is to get them to Google Ron Paul, as we said in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    I have never seen one of his ads anywhere except on the Internet.
    I've seen them on TV. Where do you live? Money has to be committed tactically.

Apparently, Ron Paul's Ads are seen as #1 (Pollie Awards) by the American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC).

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ron...cle-2012-04-03

#Winning

Too bad we don't have money to play the ads =|.

Just have to know when to really take them....siriusly. Silly wabbits.

http://allthehappycreatures.blogspot...rius-plan.html

I have seen people who had never heard of Ron Paul moved to tears by the ads this campaign.

And he's not even selling insurance.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care