Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian immigration out of Israel and Jewish immigration into Israel increased, why?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here's the problem. You can become Jewish through conversion. So a woman who becomes Jewish by conversion has a child who becomes and atheist. And that child is Jewish because.....?
    He's Jewish under Jewish law. I never said it makes sense

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Except the Scriptures are very clear. And Zionism is a 19th century invention which, sadly, many American Christians have been fooled into believing is prophesy.
    +rep

He's Jewish under Jewish law. I never said it makes sense
    I made my post about a non genetically "Jewish" atheist before I read where you had repudiated Christian Zionism. I think we're on the same page. Yes technically Zionists would consider such a person to be "Jewish" even though such a person fit St. John's definition of an "antichrist". And I believe this is the fulfilment of the prophecy of the "synagogue of Satan". Even in the old testament when Jews left the teaching of God, He sent them into captivity. But Christian Zionists would have people believe that the act of a non believing Jew (not even believing in Yaweh, let alone Jesus) returning to Israel is somehow "holy"? Really? What a mockery that makes of God! He sends the nation into Babylonian captivity because of Baal worship, yet He accepts atheists as part of His "special people"?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think Christians realize how heavily Jews will persecute Christians. Just google search stories of Jews that converted to Christianity. All of them are full of hate-filled stories. Usually teen Jews that convert are kicked out of their homes and disowned by their family, possibly for decades. And in Israel, Orthodox Jews stand outside of Messianic Jewish communities and throw rocks at them. Sometimes trying to kill them:

Last edited by TheLibertarianNationalist; 04-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I made my post about a non genetically "Jewish" atheist before I read where you had repudiated Christian Zionism. I think we're on the same page. Yes technically Zionists would consider such a person to be "Jewish" even though such a person fit St. John's definition of an "antichrist". And I believe this is the fulfilment of the prophecy of the "synagogue of Satan". Even in the old testament when Jews left the teaching of God, He sent them into captivity. But Christian Zionists would have people believe that the act of a non believing Jew (not even believing in Yaweh, let alone Jesus) returning to Israel is somehow "holy"? Really? What a mockery that makes of God! He sends the nation into Babylonian captivity because of Baal worship, yet He accepts atheists as part of His "special people"?
    But the Jews have their own covenant with God!

Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah 31
    31 “The days are coming,” declares the LORD,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel
    and with the people of Judah.
    32 It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their ancestors
    when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt,
    because they broke my covenant,
    though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
    33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
    after that time,” declares the LORD.
    I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
    I will be their God, and they will be my people.

34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the LORD.
    “For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”
    Last edited by eduardo89; 04-01-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Except the Scriptures are very clear. And Zionism is a 19th century invention which, sadly, many American Christians have been fooled into believing is prophesy.
    That is a matter of Debate. I have never been someone who jumps into the realm of "Prophesy" and says well "XYZ is the only Truth prophesy". You interperet the prophesy one way and i interperet it a diff way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo89

God's mission for Israel to the world is summed up in the person and ministry of Jesus Christ who "fulfilled" God's purposes for Israel by creating out of two peoples - Jews and Gentiles - one people whose Promised Land is no longer a piece of real estate in the Middle East, but a New Heaven and New Earth which will come into existence when He comes again at the end of time.
    And while i can agree with that notion. I can also on occations agree with Israel's actions on a human level.

BTW we can talk about this more in PM also if ya like. THat way no one else will butt into our conv and in a way 1on 1 discussions often provide more clarity.
    Last edited by wannaberocker; 04-01-2012 at 11:01 AM.
    Adam Mcquaid is one tough hombre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarianNationalist View Post
    I don't think Christians realize how heavily Jews will persecute Christians. Just google search stories of Jews that converted to Christianity. All of them are full of hate-filled stories. Usually teen Jews that convert are kicked out of their homes and disowned by their family, possibly for decades. And in Israel, Orthodox Jews stand outside of Messianic Jewish communities and throw rocks at them. Sometimes trying to kill them:

Can this be used to convince Congress members to end all aid to Israel and foreign dictators immediately? It's gaining attention lately even though still not highlighted in doosh controlled MSM.

http://israelprayer.com/articles/Expose%20PT%201.html
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 04-06-2012 at 10:37 PM.

There's no such thing as a Jewish gene. If there was, does that mean that Ethiopian Jews and Polish Jews have the same DNA?

Also, if you look at all the ethnicities from the middle east and where the middle east is located, most people have dark skin. All along the equator, people have dark skin. How the heck did white Jews come from the middle east? It's an impossibility. It goes against science.
    Last edited by SeanSerritella; 04-07-2012 at 03:06 PM.

I don't think religion of any God would or should be concerned about genes/dna. I certainly would not support it.
    Our foreign policy should also be cleansed of such considerations if there are any.

Christians feel safer in other parts of the world. Jews feel safest in Israel.

There are many "Christian" nations. There is only one Jewish nation.
    Last edited by Perry; 04-08-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Christians feel safer in other parts of the world. Jews feel safest in Israel.
    There are many "Christian" nations. There is only one Jewish nation.
    Are you saying Jews living in Brooklyn, London or Paris feel less safe than Jews living in a settlement in West Bank or even Tel Aviv?

On the surface, that seems to defy logic.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12