Thread: Phone from Home

Question Phone from Home

Breaking link just in case.

hxxp://
    Could this be used by his campaign to identify RP supporters to deny delegate status (much like I hear McCain did in 2008)?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-30-2012 at 05:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Romney's folks tried that in at least one state already, I forget which one.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Breaking link just in case.

hxxp://
    Could this be used by his campaign to identify RP supporters to deny delegate status (much like I hear McCain did in 2008)?
    Wow, when you said breaking the link you weren't screwin around!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

One reason this concerns me is that in the last big PfH GOTV push, every person I contacted (except the older couple getting ready to eat supper) hung up or told me to never call back. Since the script implied that these calls were being made to RP supporters, it seemed strange and I considered whether it was 1) too many RP volunteers making repeated calls due to the PfH program, which recycles numbers (and thus annoying), or 2) opponent "shenanigans".
    Since an active RP supporter from NH is listed first on RS's FB home page, I assume others are there and if they have any insight on what might be going on here with their PfH program...besides him having a rewards system for phone calls.

Wow! I jut noticed the link! How did that happen?!
    Try again: hxxp://
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-30-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: missing link

I deleted the link. Why did we want it? I didn't see any reason to advertise it for him.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

-Oh, okay. Thought I'd deleted by mistake or something. I'll always assume I messed up (deleting, typos, etc.) so maybe insert a [Mod deleted] or something so I don't repost.
    That given, there are some interesting things going on "over there" with their PfH set-up. They've got a regular bracket tournament for "teams" making phone calls. One does not have to sign up to see this info.

Ah. Sorry, if you want to put it back then, go ahead. I just didnt see a purpose and figured if we sent a single supporter of his there, it would be one too many.