Thread: Everything Is Going To Be Alright?

Everything Is Going To Be Alright?

Everything Is Going To Be Alright?

The Economic Collapse
    March 31, 2012

Is the U.S. economy going to be okay? Well, if the only source you listened to was the mainstream media, you would be left with the distinct impression that the U.S. economy is heading toward a full recovery and that everything is going to be alright. Unfortunately, that is not the case at all. The United States is rapidly becoming poorer as a nation and less competitive in the global marketplace. At the same time, consumer debt levels are rising, corporate debt levels are rising, state and local government debt levels are rising and the U.S. government is indulging in a debt binge unlike anything the world has ever seen. Considering the insane amount of money the U.S. government has been pumping into the economy, we should have seen a much more robust recovery by now. Instead, the employment statistics have barely moved and government dependence is at an all-time high. That is really sad, because this is as good as “the recovery” is going to get. The next major economic downturn is just around the bend, and in future years millions of us will desperately yearn for the “good old days” of 2012.

Below, I have compiled a list of things that I have entitled “Everything Is Going To Be Alright?”

It is composed in the form of a song, but it really isn’t meant to be sung. It is probably actually more of an economic horror poem than it is a song. What I have tried to do is to point out the absurdity of what we are all being told by our politicians and by the media. Hopefully you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it….

—–

Yahoo is going to be laying off thousands of workers starting next work.

Don’t worry about a thing – Barack Obama says everything is going to be alright.

Best Buy has just announced plans to close 50 stores.

Don’t worry about a thing - JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says everything is going to be alright.

The mayor of Los Angeles has announced that the city will be laying off “a large number of employees“.

Don’t worry about a thing – Barack Obama says everything is going to be alright.

Baltimore is so broke that it has decided to look into selling off some of the most famous historical landmarks in the city.

Don’t worry about a thing - the mainstream media says everything is going to be alright.

The city of Costa Mesa, California is so broke that is has decided to sell off its police helicopters.

The city of Trenton, New Jersey is so broke that it has decided to indefinitely postpone buying more toilet paper for city buildings.

Don’t worry about a thing - Joe Biden says everything is going to be alright.

The capital city of Pennsylvania is so broke that it has decided to start skipping debt payments.

The state of Nevada has a 12.3 percent unemployment rate.

Don’t worry about a thing - the pretty people on television say everything is going to be alright.

Total student loan debt in America has now passed the 1 trillion dollar mark, and about 270 billion dollars of those loans are at least 30 days delinquent.

The savings rate in the United States has fallen back to pre-financial crisis levels.

Don’t worry about a thing - Harry Reid says everything is going to be alright.

Home prices in the United States hit a 10 year low in the month of January. They are now down 34.4 percent from the peak in 2006.

The average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States is rapidly approaching the $4.00 mark.

Don’t worry about a thing - Anderson Cooper says everything is going to be alright.

Median household income in the United States is down 7.8 percent since December 2007 after adjusting for inflation.

When Barack Obama first took office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that numberis sitting at 5.6 million.

Don’t worry about a thing - Nancy Pelosi says everything is going to be alright.

The BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) are publicly declaring that it is time to move away from the U.S. dollar as the primaryreserve currency of the world.

One out of every five Americans will be 65 or older by 2030 and nobody has any idea where all the money is going to come from to pay them the benefits that they have been promised.

Don’t worry about a thing - Rachel Maddow says everything is going to be alright.

More Americans are dependent on the government right now than at any other time in all of U.S. history.

The number of Americans on food stamps has increased by 14 million since Barack Obama became president and is sitting at an all-time record high.

Don’t worry about a thing - Hillary Clinton says everything is going to be alright.

The U.S. government will add more to the national debt in 2012 than it did from the time that George Washington became president to the time that Ronald Reagan became president.

The U.S. national debt is currently increasing by about 150 million dollars every single hour.

Don’t worry about a thing – Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke says everything is going to be alright.

The Federal Reserve bought approximately 61 percent of all government debt issued by the U.S. Treasury Department in 2011. This is a Ponzi scheme that will completely collapse at some point.

—–

So what is your opinion?

Do you believe that everything is going to be alright?

article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/everything-i...to-be-alright/

originally here:
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-to-be-alright
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember the Golden Rule - "He who owns the gold makes the rules."

Everything is going to be alright if you have some gold.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

I'll be okay I have a cure for the original sin and I can turn lead into gold
    Last edited by Noble Savage; 03-31-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Remember the Golden Rule - "He who owns the gold makes the rules."

Everything is going to be alright if you have some gold.
    And silver, cooper and heirloom seeds!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hate to break it to you: everything is going to be alright.

The economy likely is going to get worse and who knows how bad it could or will get. I came from abject poverty and I never was afraid. Whatever happens we'll deal with it.

Stop living in fear.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And silver, cooper and heirloom seeds!
    I'm going with seeds and defensible land.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I'm going with seeds and defensible land.
    I used to think precious metals was the #1 priority. Then the other day someone mentioned on here or on Alex Jones that it doesn't matter as much as you might think. Because first you need to be able to survive the initial chaos. And for sure everything at the beginning is going to be severely inflated. So the best route is to first stockpile all you can of food and weapons and a nice bug out location.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post

The economy likely is going to get worse and who knows how bad it could or will get. I came from abject poverty and I never was afraid. Whatever happens we'll deal with it.

Stop living in fear.
    Your are right, but think about the Americans who have never experienced poverty or any sort of hardship. Many have lived a life where US has been blessed being #1 from 50s to today. What will they do? What will the welfare recipients, prescription drug addicts do when they cant get their supply?

Stop living in fear.
    You can keep telling yourself that over and over again, but I'd rather choose to live in reality than put my hands over my ears and say 'lalalala' and that everything will be OK as the country collapses into chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    You can keep telling yourself that over and over again, but I'd rather choose to live in reality than put my hands over my ears and say 'lalalala' and that everything will be OK as the country collapses into chaos.
    The country isn't going to collapse into chaos. Argentina has about 1/20th the wealth of the United States and they don't live in chaos. Most Argentinians I know love their country and love their lives.

I'm not saying don't work to make things better. I support Ron Paul specifically because I want to make things better. But stop living in fear of some end of days scenario. You're just going to make yourself insane.

How'd that whole Y2K planning turn out for everyone?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Stop living in fear.
    That may be your perception of fear--I cannot speak for others, but it is better to prepare yourself for the worst case scenario than to walk around thinking everything is okay. Besides government lies all the time, why would I want to start believing them now?

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it."
    Patrick Henry

ETA: Besides I am not worried about living in poverty, as Machiavelli stated above, it's those who have lived rather posh comfortable lives is whom I am concerned about. "Desperate times call for desperate measures."
    Last edited by donnay; 03-31-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The country isn't going to collapse into chaos. Argentina has about 1/20th the wealth of the United States and they don't live in chaos. Most Argentinians I know love their country and love their lives.
    We got predator drone surveillance in the sky, the government themselves preparing for civil unrest and economic collapse, printing money like they know it might be worthless tomorrow, inflation going up, the economy in a death spiral and so on. The country is already collapsing into chaos, it's just in the beginning stages.

I'm not saying don't work to make things better. I support Ron Paul specifically because I want to make things better. But stop living in fear of some end of days scenario. You're just going to make yourself insane.

What were the debt totals in 2000? How was the economy? Were we living under police state and martial law? How many wars were we in? Was the Constitution in affect then? Do tell.

'Concerns' should not be misconstrued to mean 'fears.'

"What happens if my concerns are completely unfounded? Nothing. But what happens if my concerns are justified and ignored? Nothing good."

Stop living in fear.
    If it ever comes to 300,000,000 starving people in this country things won't be OK. There has never been a massive population in this situation and all bets are off it it ever gets destabilized.
    Being aware and prepared is not living in fear necessarily. Most people will be caught off guard because they live in ignorance. People should live aware, but not in fear.
    Last edited by puppetmaster; 03-31-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

America has always been the target. They cannot have their one world government until they plunder this country into a third world status--which we are descending to rather quickly. A collapse will ensue chaos, the likes we have never seen. It can be stopped, but only if the people understand the agenda!

For starters you need to read Paul Joseph Watson's book: Order Out of Chaos

Here is a sample of it: http://www.infowars.com/pdfs/order_ch.PDF

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I used to think precious metals was the #1 priority. Then the other day someone mentioned on here or on Alex Jones that it doesn't matter as much as you might think. Because first you need to be able to survive the initial chaos. And for sure everything at the beginning is going to be severely inflated. So the best route is to first stockpile all you can of food and weapons and a nice bug out location.
    Make sure you have contacts and a meeting place at the "bug out location", I hear talk of front lines being set up around here to prevent an outpour from the cities. Just saying.

Everything's coming our way....
    Everything

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That may be your perception of fear--I cannot speak for others, but it is better to prepare yourself for the worst case scenario than to walk around thinking everything is okay. Besides government lies all the time, why would I want to start believing them now?
    Worst case scenario is we and Russia drop a few thousand nukes and the world is uninhabitable for any leaving creatures. You can't prepare yourself for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    If it ever comes to 300,000,000 starving people in this country things won't be OK. There has never been a massive population in this situation and all bets are off it it ever gets destabilized.
    Being aware and prepared is not living in fear necessarily. Most people will be caught off guard because they live in ignorance. People should live aware, but not in fear.
    There are not going to be 300 million starving people in this country. See - that is fear mongering.

Argentinians have been living close to the ground for many generations and as they say freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose. I Remember many many people "disappearing" in Argentina during their collapse. BTW they are about ready to have a similar collapse again. Should be interesting to watch.

It really is about the ability to sustain oneself and most of this country's population cannot and will resort to violence to eat if they ever became desperate.

LIVE, LOVE and SUPPORT RON PAUL!!

Y2K was great for me......I fixed a bunch of code to keep the banks running at 100 bucks an hour for a couple of years....as many hours as I could work, you had to peel me off the keyboard.
    Last edited by puppetmaster; 03-31-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Worst case scenario is we and Russia drop a few thousand nukes and the world is uninhabitable for any leaving creatures. You can't prepare yourself for everything.

There are not going to be 300 million starving people in this country. See - that is fear mongering.

IF is the operative word here.
    This is not the same as...

watch out there is going to be billions of starving people.......

do you see the difference?
    I guess you equate being prepared with fear. I equate it with knowledge.
    Last edited by puppetmaster; 03-31-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Exactly.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Make sure you have contacts and a meeting place at the "bug out location", I hear talk of front lines being set up around here to prevent an outpour from the cities. Just saying.
    Good idea. The government will do whatever it can to contain us.
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Good idea. The government will do whatever it can to contain us.
    I'm not talking about gov saying this, it's citizens here. They are afraid they will get overrun and gardens destroyed, canned goods stolen, cattle butchered on spot and wasted, etc...

I see a need for coordinated effort between some in the city and those on land to prepare for possiblity of working together.

Like, I'm willing to share my land and garden, you can setup tents (then buildings) and help work the land for all concerned. But I will defend my family and their well being.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 03-31-2012 at 01:23 PM.

I plan on being a nomadic news and blues traveler so if anyone would like to sign up for a post apocalyptic visit for the latest aftermath news and entertainment please sign up by clicking the star in the bottom left hand corner of this post... the one next to the triangle.

Don't worry, be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well if that were to happen the elites have underground shelters to weather the radiation storms. I don't think you understand the gravity of how these psychopaths work? George Carlin said it best...

Last edited by donnay; 03-31-2012 at 03:49 PM.