Thread: Obama leading in swing states (The GOP WANTS to lose)

Obama leading in swing states (The GOP WANTS to lose)

The thick headed establishment GOP keeps pushing its flip flopper and fake conservative "frontrunners" down the throat of the Republican voters, and keeps shutting down the only sane voice left in the Presidential race - that of Dr. Ron Paul.
    Dr. Paul who is the only one who can beat Obama on issues and can get the youth and independent voters is seen as an outsider by the GOP, it just feels that what matters to them the most is keeping us on track for disaster - more deficit, more national debt, more bailouts and more wars.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-florida-ohio/

Poll: Obama leads narrowly in Florida, Ohio

Obama bested Republican front-runner Mitt Romney in Florida 49%-42%, and led the former Massachusetts governor in Ohio 47%-41%.

In Pennsylvania, 45% of respondents backed Obama while 42% backed Romney. The 3-point margin was within the poll's sampling error. When matched against Rick Santorum, a former senator from the Keystone State, Obama took a more decisive lead, besting Santorum 48%-41%.

Santorum fared worse against Obama in the other battleground states, favored by 37% of voters in Florida and 40% in Ohio.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry to this say but Good, and you want to know why i say that? because the way they have treated Ron Paul and hijacked the tea party in order to vote for either Newt or Romney just further proves that the two system is a falling system and i would imagine people over time would lose interest unless your a Die hard fan of Fox News then you wont but believe me you will get tired of it Over the years.

Not to mention since every candidate is almost the same in there own fashion.
    Expect for Ron Paul that is.

yes, i agree, i hope this wakes up some people !

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Sorry to this say but Good, and you want to know why i say that? because the way they have treated Ron Paul and hijacked the tea party in order to vote for either Newt or Romney just further proves that the two system is a falling system and i would imagine people over time would lose interest unless your a Die hard fan of Fox News then you wont but believe me you will get tired of it Over the years.

Not to mention since every candidate is almost the same in there own fashion.
    Expect for Ron Paul that is.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Gas prices rise another 60 cents = guaranteed republican victory.

Ron Paul > Obama > Romney > Gingrich > Santorum.

That's my opinion. At least Obama doesn't WANT a war with Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by deputydon View Post

By "want", you mean just like he wanted to close down guantanamo?

Quote Originally Posted by deputydon View Post

I'd be careful believing their rhetoric over their actions, which suggest that Obama doesn't have any more of a problem with occupying the mid-east... Much like every democrat over the last 50-100 years, he's just managed to do it quieter with more "operations" to not look like a total hypocrite to the anti-war left.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

This does kinda go with the title of Raimondo's new article: 'Mitt Romney: In your heart, you know he's a loser'
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.