Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mujahideen during Soviet invasion

It's sad really. We're so busy pointing fingers at who we're told is the bad guy and rallying behind the latest popular warmonger, that we never get a minute to take a second to look at ourselves and what we have become. Its so easy for us to realise that there are tyrants in charge of other countries, but the idea of them being in our own is laughable. We, as a country, need a Reality Check.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see a lot of misuse of the word "we" in this thread. Fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post

Ron, as far as I know and can understand, no. As for The Big Flipper...

I just sent this to my Father, who routinely forwards to me all the Muslim hate email he gets. Hehehehehe.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    S Korea and the ROC are willing to defend themselves, and selling the weapons that make it more able for them to do so is consistent with a non intervention strategy.

Supplying trainers and advisers is acceptable, as long as the allies are defensively oriented.

Sending in the US Army to defend people who will not defend themselves is a waste of the lives of our citizens.

American Volunteer Group operations should be the way to go for those who feel strongly about helping other vountries.
    +1
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12