Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IN IT TO WIN IT - April 15th Money-Bomb!

IN IT TO WIN IT - April 15th Money-Bomb!

April 15th is our Mark

In It to Win It Moneybomb!

~Please use this thread as a way to collect ideas, promotions, valued input~

We have a team of people that will be spearheading the web development and graphic design phases of this project! Please, if you have the capabilities, donate what you can to cover the costs of such volunteer work they are providing! The small amount we can raise now will directly benefit the amount of exposure, marketing, and professional advertisement. This means NEW DONORS!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Support-Chipin

Before you continue -- Click here and UPVOTE this Daily Paul Thread Please!
    http://www.dailypaul.com/224437/ok-p...ext-money-bomb

Join the Facebook group and invite all your friends!
    http://www.facebook.com/events/#!/ev...4814491548793/

---------------------------------------

We Need:

1. Facebook Event Page - DONE
    2. Daily Paul Thread to Upvote
    3. Volunteers for Social Media marketing
    4. Anyone with access to large email database(s) of Pro-Ron Paul addresses
    5. Someone with a server capacity to hold and send large emails
    6. Coordination with all the Ron Paul activist websites
    7. Creative ways to spread the message
    8. Suggestions for graphics / meme
    9. Compilation of articles, videos, news sources: THAT HAVE RON PAUL WINNING DELEGATES!
    10. People to get excited and suggest anything else!

Please contact me if you are affiliated with any of the previous Money-Bomb websites, we need your pledge and contact list -- Also recruiting writers to submit articles for blogs/websites.

The first thing YOU can do RIGHT NOW is by spreading the link to this thread in any social media outlets you frequent:
    -Facebook
    -Twitter
    -Meetup
    -Reddit
    -Forums
    -Friends and Family

If you came in here to write anything other than helpful information or encouragement please be considerate of those who are volunteering their time and efforts and create a different thread. Keeping this one concise and informative would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by DonovanJames; 04-04-2012 at 07:31 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hooray! We have a name!

April 15th--LET'S DO THIS!

There are 1 million people who have voted for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary; Our primary goal should be to contact as many of those people as humanly possible about the next April 15th Moneybomb. This takes small amounts of work from a large amount of people, but sitting around and waiting for someone else to do it is not an option.

With that being said. At this point in the race, the Media has lambasted the public opinion that Ron Paul is only still in this contest for a bargaining leverage at the RNC Platform. Or he is going for VP. Or he is setting up Rand 2016.

Those are all wrong! We, as continued supporters understand this. We, the ones who are continually being tapped for donations and digging ever deeper into our pockets, but we CANNOT afford another MB like Give Me Liberty.

WE NEED NEW AND MORE SOURCES OF REVENUE!

Unfortunantely, the soft supporters and general public do not actively seekout true delegate counts or projections like ourselves. They do not want to donate for a cause they feel is already over.

Myself, like many of you, would LOVE and are actively seeking the abolishment of the Fed and IRS but we are not the ones who need to be catered to for donations. With the delegate results starting to roll out from the earlier caucus states we should use this Moneybomb as a tool to also spread articles, videos, news reports of Ron Paul WINNING in conjunction with links to the donation page.

That is why I am in favorof the IN IT TO WIN IT moneybomb. I know it may not be the most passion deriving message but we do not have time to effectively market and campaign if we do not act immediately.
    Last edited by DonovanJames; 03-29-2012 at 02:00 PM.

With over half of the primaries and caucuses over, we have a strong delegate strategy that is making it's mark and is proving that we are in it to win it.

Assuming I have time this evening, I will mess around with a few avatar and badge ideas.

Let's get to promoting. The campaign needs this money for the primaries on the 24th!
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

We need graphics for avatars and a bar the size of a moneybomb bar (like the phone from home one)

The chip in for the web designers might be better if it broke down cost for elements and prioritized them because I think people will themselves spread the stuff, but we do need graphics and many seem to think a web page that sends reminder emails to those who pledged helps.

I'd start tweeting with videos and avatars, though.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Videos we have on hand which could be used with a moneybomb tag:

It would be great if the one picture of Huck were one of Romney in one of this cycle's debates, but it works as it is, too.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Has the graphic design phase got a theme yet?

"In it to win it" is the theme

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Could videos like this be used too? Or does it not mention Ron Paul directly enough?

Quote Originally Posted by CJPrinter View Post
    Has the graphic design phase got a theme yet?
    Don't believe so. I think orenbus may be taking care of that.

I plan on tinkering with a few ideas. One idea is having a hand doing a thumbs up and "In it to Win it" somewhere. And I will try to start on that tonight.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post

Could videos like this be used too? Or does it not mention Ron Paul directly enough?
    I'd definitely use the one with Missouri, I have to look at that again. But we can use all sorts of things in comments and tweets, we usually have videos that incorporate the theme of the money bomb and specifically give the date and where to donate (www.ronpaul2012.com) is what I was thinking, but since I have zero skillz I was just trying to think of some we could start with until someone is moved to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

I plan on tinkering with a few ideas. One idea is having a hand doing a thumbs up and "In it to Win it" somewhere. And I will try to start on that tonight.
    We should definantly try and incorporate all the pictures of THOUSANDS of people at these Ron Paul Rallys -- People standing in lines -- Holding signs -- Any great pictures we may have that "In It to Win It" can be put overlap

Does anyone have a large amount of those pictures saved that can post them up here?

whoever makes a video. suggested song: hoppipolla by sigur ros.

by far the most inspiring song ever. it even makes lebron james likable for a few minutes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOmzWO_wVA4

We should definantly try and incorporate all the pictures of THOUSANDS of people at these Ron Paul Rallys -- People standing in lines -- Holding signs -- Any great pictures we may have that "In It to Win It" can be put overlap

Does anyone have a large amount of those pictures saved that can post them up here?
    Pictures of the caucus in Missouri....

^^^^those two are University of Maryland 3/28

these are U of Illinois

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Edit: Winning
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DonovanJames; 03-29-2012 at 06:21 PM.

lol!

you click the image logo then click 'url' choice then paste the link then click the check mark to get rid of the super annoying 'reference' option, then click save or go or whatever it is.

I did the first one.

Or you can just type [IMG] insert url of picture here [/IMG] with no spaces between the inner brackets and the url
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2012 at 12:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    "In it to win it" is the theme
    I understand, but the No One But Paul site has a definite graphical and color theme. I was asking if these have been decided yet. I'm a Graphic Designer. When I think theme, that's where I'm coming from. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

I may be able to throw some things together also, but I didn't want things to clash stylistically.

Free, quick hosting: http://postimage.org/

I understand, but the No One But Paul site has a definite graphical and color theme. I was asking if these have been decided yet. I'm a Graphic Designer. When I think theme, that's where I'm coming from. Sorry for the confusion.

I may be able to throw some things together also, but I didn't want things to clash stylistically.

Avatars in my opinion should offer choice, so clashing is dandy, since only one is used by each person. Lack of coordination creates more variety of choice imho, but I'm a mere end user so what do I know....

... but then I tend to think central planning stifles creativity....

another KEY point, twitter avatars are TINY so the date has to be HUGE or it is useless as an advertisement.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2012 at 12:30 PM.

I think the best way would be just take a shot in the dark about the Avatar and allow other graphic designers to innovate and change and evolve until we get some really great products... Post anything pertaining to deisgn/advertisement strategies/useful picture and video collaboration in this thread.

Is anyone able to make a post for Daily Paul? My account is like 2 days old so for some reason I cannot.

A copy/pasta of the front page or a good post with the links included would be much appreciated! Then send me the link in PM so I can add to OP for people to upvote.

Is anyone able to make a post for Daily Paul? My account is like 2 days old so for some reason I cannot.

A copy/pasta of the front page or a good post with the links included would be much appreciated! Then send me the link in PM so I can add to OP for people to upvote.
    I'm not sure what you want posted.

Graphics Suggestion: use already inplace "Winning!" as a meme for some of the avatars and promotion pictures

As soon as the website is set up, I'm going to be tweeting about this moneybomb like crazy. Please join me. If you aren't on twitter yet, create an account right now. It's such an important platform.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure what you want posted.
    That will do thanks! Adding it to the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Crotale View Post
    As soon as the website is set up, I'm going to be tweeting about this moneybomb like crazy. Please join me. If you aren't on twitter yet, create an account right now. It's such an important platform.
    I've never had a Twitter account and I just made one -- Start tweeting the development stages now if you could please. We need people to help ChipIn for the website and get more hands in on this project!

Those are all wrong! We, as continued supporters understand this. We, the ones who are continually being tapped for donations and digging ever deeper into our pockets, but we CANNOT afford another MB like Give Me Liberty.

The only thing wrong with the last moneybomb was that you had unrealistic expectations. With half the states behind us, you simply are NOT going to get as many people willing to vote, and most of those that you will have already maxxed out or come close to it.

Getting a million dollars in 4 days was not a bad thing. If you want to aimhigher, that is fine..but don't imply that last week was a failure.

But maybe someone on the campaign should buy a Mega Millions ticket. If it hits, then he instantly has more money than Romney!
    Last edited by LenMorewood; 03-29-2012 at 02:13 PM.

That will do thanks! Adding it to the OP

I've never had a Twitter account and I just made one -- Start tweeting the development stages now if you could please. We need people to help ChipIn for the website and get more hands in on this project!
    what is your username on twitter? follow me here and I'll follow back: https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse

when you get started it helps to 'direct' your tweets to someone with more followers, I don't have a ton since I just started this campaign myself, but I'd retweet your stuff, and there are a bunch of other Ron Paul followers who will. Also sign up at www.ronpaultweeps.com because we follow eachother and retweet stuff.

what is your username on twitter? follow me here and I'll follow back: https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse

when you get started it helps to 'direct' your tweets to someone with more followers, I don't have a ton since I just started this campaign myself, but I'd retweet your stuff, and there are a bunch of other Ron Paul followers who will. Also sign up at www.ronpaultweeps.com because we follow eachother and retweet stuff.
    Done.

Very interesting to note -- There is a thread on DP about this:

http://www.dailypaul.com/222889/ron-y-2012

It is more of an Infobomb then a Moneybomb and brings up a VERY convincing rhetoric. Not only is it a new concept but it is also something that could be very monumental. What we can tie in with the viral aspect -- is a RON PAUL PAYDAY program which will be an auto deduction for 5, 10, 20 from weekly/bi weekly paychecks.

I've sent an email to some of the lower volunteers of the campaign in hopes be able to forward myself to the web admins of the RonPaul2012 site to set up the program in conjunction with the Infobomb..

If we could get atleast 100,000 people to sign up for $10 a week out of their paychecks? --- There are 1,000,000 people who have voted for RP

Done.

Very interesting to note -- There is a thread on DP about this:

http://www.dailypaul.com/222889/ron-y-2012

It is more of an Infobomb then a Moneybomb and brings up a VERY convincing rhetoric. Not only is it a new concept but it is also something that could be very monumental. What we can tie in with the viral aspect -- is a RON PAUL PAYDAY program which will be an auto deduction for 5, 10, 20 from weekly/bi weekly paychecks.

I've sent an email to some of the lower volunteers of the campaign in hopes be able to forward myself to the web admins of the RonPaul2012 site to set up the program in conjunction with the Infobomb..

If we could get atleast 100,000 people to sign up for $10 a week out of their paychecks? --- There are 1,000,000 people who have voted for RP
    you have to be careful with using other people's websites to gather money. We had scams here and there. I'm sure the campaign has a way to do this...

here is another place to send questions: donations@ronpaul2012.com

Some people do this. I have so many accumulated 'only $10' type things that I don't like ANYTHING that automatically renews, but I know a lot of people will likely prefer that way.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast