Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Face the Nation w/ Bob Schieffer 4/01/12

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Waaaaa. Ron didn't lose his composure and act like Santorum so I'm not giving him any more money. See ya.
    you're maxed out, anyway....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Grinch: I'll support Romney as the nominee. I'll support Santorum if he's the nominee........................................... .................................................. ............and I'm sure they'll do the same for me if I'm the nominee.

Hopefully Anonymous will bring these traitorous websites to their knees. The lame stream media will NEVER change their agenda because they are backed by the elite neocons who are deftly afraid of liberty demolishing their status and plans for a NWO. Make no mistake, the LSM will lead the sheeple over a cliff at the whim of the world's most powerful people. And they'll continue to drop nuggets of hope to manipulate the online community into believing that the next interview will be fair and truthful. Not going to happen EVER, they have a clear and unwaivering agenda so don't allow yourselves to be brainwashed into thinking that someday they will be honest would be my advice.
    Think about how Ron Paul's revolution has come to fruition- it is %100 driven by the online community, without it the campaign would be long gone. The online community and the LSM are opposing forces, so by visiting their websites, participating in their propaganda, giving them any exposure is playing right into their hands. It's time the online community make a stand and cut cable news and networks from their TV subscriptions, they need revenue to survive.

deleted
    Last edited by z9000; 08-13-2014 at 10:40 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    Grinch: I'll support Romney as the nominee. I'll support Santorum if he's the nominee........................................... .................................................. ............and I'm sure they'll do the same for me if I'm the nominee.
    yet there are those who don't see who the real 'outsider' is in this race?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by zbro90 View Post
    Only the Biden half aired here in San Diego.
    that's unforgivable. The Ca primary hasn't occurred yet.

Ron Paul on Face the Nation:
    "In someways they tell me, why don't you give up and that will help the Republican Party". I say I am trying to SAVE the Republican Party from themselves. The Party does not care about perpetual war, they don't care about Presidents that assassinate American citizens, or that search our houses without a warrant... I am speaking to a whole generation... When I can get 5200 people on a University campus there to hear the message of liberty and freedom- there is not no way I am going to give up!"

TUBE!!!!!!!!!!
    AFSOC O.E.F. vet and current Student

Tube please ....

Quote Originally Posted by leffewture View Post
    Ron Paul on Face the Nation:
    "In someways they tell me, why don't you give up and that will help the Republican Party". I say I am trying to SAVE the Republican Party from themselves. The Party does not care about perpetual war, they don't care about Presidents that assassinate American citizens, or that search our houses without a warrant... I am speaking to a whole generation... When I can get 5200 people on a University campus there to hear the message of liberty and freedom- there is not no way I am going to give up!"

TUBE!!!!!!!!!!
    You go Ron! MAKE the media cover your crowds!!

Last edited by sailingaway; 04-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Smart A**

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Smart A**
    If ya' gotta post a "tube" pic. might as well make it purdy...

You can watch the Ron Paul interview on the CBS site here:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57407749/paul-im-trying-to-save-the-republican-party/?tag=thisMorningLatest

(EDIT: Wow, three slightly different links to the same thing at the same time!)
    Last edited by PauliticsPolitics; 04-01-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliticsPolitics View Post
    You can watch the Ron Paul interview on the CBS site here:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57407749/paul-im-trying-to-save-the-republican-party/?tag=thisMorningLatest

(EDIT: Wow, three slightly different links to the same thing at the same time!)
    I am happy to give rep three times, for incentive!

Having watched it, I have to say I understand THIS TIME why they didn't ask Grinch about going third party, but did ask Ron, not only has Grinch said he'd support Romney, and that he 'wouldn't say no' to being VP, he also has zero independent base outside the GOP.

With Ron, the answer to all those points is different.

Good interview kinda sucks but has any one noticed the media coverage for paul has dropped even more in last month. Before they at least interviewed him and covered him i hardly see cnn or fox even say or mention him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    Good interview kinda sucks but has any one noticed the media coverage for paul has dropped even more in last month. Before they at least interviewed him and covered him i hardly see cnn or fox even say or mention him now.
    it is absolutely intentional, they want a two man race to none at this point. They are even trying to get Santorum to drop out, half of them.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just once I would love to hear Ron Paul say "no I wil not support a candidate who will drive us deeper and deeper into deb,t rob the American people of more of their liberties and get us into more unnecessary-undeclared wars. I am more loyal to my country than I am to any party"

I sure wish Ron would politely correct these talking heads when they address him as Mister instead of Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    Just once I would love to hear Ron Paul say "no I wil not support a candidate who will drive us deeper and deeper into deb,t rob the American people of more of their liberties and get us into more unnecessary-undeclared wars. I am more loyal to my country than I am to any party"
    they already use what they call the 'unlikelihood' he will support the 'ultimate nominee' to justify their 'unity slates' to freeze out delegates in states where he took second place (WA by Romney folks and MO by Santorum folks). That would put a cap on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    What's worse, when talking about Romney's opponents, it's always "the other two contenders for the GOP nomination". I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to figure out which 2 they are talking about.
    Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I sure wish Ron would politely correct these talking heads when they address him as Mister instead of Doctor.
    he'd look like he cared about self agrandizement.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    he'd look like he cared about self agrandizement.
    Yeah I know...........The condescending attitudes of idiots just piss me off...........sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    bull$#@! interview
    Better than nothing. Ron Paul got a chance to tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Better than nothing. Ron Paul got a chance to tell it like it is.
    It is pretty good for cross over voters. And Texas is an open primary and CA voter registration doesn't end until May.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow, that interviewer has the IQ of a ziploc bag.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast