Thread: RON PAUL FORUMS COMMUNITY: UPSTATE NY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

RON PAUL FORUMS COMMUNITY: UPSTATE NY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

Ron Paul Forums Community,

I am a grass roots county organizer and delegate (CD21) for RP 2012 in CD 20 & 21/Saratoga County/Albany County NY.

We have a very exciting opportunity in NYS this year. For the first time that I can remember, NYS Primary is NOT A WINNER TAKES ALL. Instead NYS is a proportional allocation of delegates at the Congressional District Level.

The way it works is that if a candidate like Paul gets 20% of the vote in a congressional district he gets to send a delegate to the National Convention in Tampa. *(There are some other stipulations but for the most part this is what is required)*

This new system of proportional delegates gives us an immense opportunity in my area to send Delegates for Ron Paul to the National Convention.

In 2008 with 5 challengers in the race, Ron Paul pulled 8% of the vote in my area. Now our numbers have at least doubled, and with your help, we can surpass the 20% threshold.

So what do we need? And what do we plan on doing? Well we need money. We are trying to raise $10,000 to do a direct mailing campaign to all Republican Super Voters in CD 20 & 21.

Direct Mail campaign is a terrific opportunity for us to advertise Ron Paul's message to people who will actually be voting on April 24th. We intend on sending these voters grass roots material that would appeal to people in the Albany Saratoga County Area, including a comparison of candidates on economic matters and civil liberties.

I have personally donated to help the states of Iowa, NH etc...and have spent thousands on the RP campaign thus far. So I am asking that you dig a little deep to help us out here in NY. NYS is an entire grass roots operation for the Paul campaign, and we can do well, but only with your financial help....

The attached link will bring you to our PAC donation page via Chip in and Pay Pal. We are asking for anything you can spare, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or whatever....

http://www.nylibertyandfreedompac.com/...

Thank you very much in advance

In Liberty
    -Rob A.
    -Saratoga NY

p.s. keep this bumped.
    Last edited by robrigo80; 04-02-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: updated website

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    met some you guys a couple of weeks ago you are doing a great job out there

Just because you only have 5 posts and are asking for money.... do you have a way to show you are who you say you are? Are there longer term members here who can vouch for you or for the chip in? Do you know RonPaulHawaii or any of the other activists here who do stuff in NY?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I mostly am on Daily Paul, but yes, I work with some of the guys who could of course vouch for us here in the Capital Region. Steve V. runs our group. I am just helping out. And we need money.

Is legit. Thanks for all you are doing Rob.

Michael, you just completed your payment.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 09X542698R956721R.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

On a side note, can you PM me information as to when and where you guys meet (I'm in Albany)? I need to start attending these meetings again.

Definitely legit...I can vouch for Rob and this fundraiser!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for bringing us the good work out of NY and welcome to the forums.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

bump
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

bump for help..!!

NYS definitely needs some help, what with state law now forcing every person convicted of *anything* to submit a DNA sample. Total tyranny, glad I don't live there anymore... Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo View Post
    NYS definitely needs some help, what with state law now forcing every person convicted of *anything* to submit a DNA sample. Total tyranny, glad I don't live there anymore... Good luck!
    Well that's profoundly creepy.

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by robrigo80 View Post
    Ron Paul Forums Community,

I am a grass roots county organizer and delegate (CD21) for RP 2012 in CD 20 & 21/Saratoga County/Albany County NY.

We have a very exciting opportunity in NYS this year. For the first time that I can remember, NYS Primary is NOT A WINNER TAKES ALL. Instead NYS is a proportional allocation of delegates at the Congressional District Level.

The way it works is that if a candidate like Paul gets 20% of the vote in a congressional district he gets to send a delegate to the National Convention in Tampa. *(There are some other stipulations but for the most part this is what is required)*

This new system of proportional delegates gives us an immense opportunity in my area to send Delegates for Ron Paul to the National Convention.

In 2008 with 5 challengers in the race, Ron Paul pulled 8% of the vote in my area. Now our numbers have at least doubled, and with your help, we can surpass the 20% threshold.

So what do we need? And what do we plan on doing? Well we need money. We are trying to raise $10,000 to do a direct mailing campaign to all Republican Super Voters in CD 20 & 21.

Direct Mail campaign is a terrific opportunity for us to advertise Ron Paul's message to people who will actually be voting on April 24th. We intend on sending these voters grass roots material that would appeal to people in the Albany Saratoga County Area, including a comparison of candidates on economic matters and civil liberties.

I have personally donated to help the states of Iowa, NH etc...and have spent thousands on the RP campaign thus far. So I am asking that you dig a little deep to help us out here in NY. NYS is an entire grass roots operation for the Paul campaign, and we can do well, but only with your financial help....

The attached link will bring you to our PAC donation page via Chip in and Pay Pal. We are asking for anything you can spare, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or whatever....

http://www.nylibertyandfreedompac.com/...

Thank you very much in advance

In Liberty
    -Rob A.
    -Saratoga NY

p.s. keep this bumped.
    Quoted for those folks who only look at the end of the thread
    Also if anyone has doubts check the first page, this cause is vouched for.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.