Thread: Poll: George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin

Question Poll: George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin

Many thoughts out there. Thought it was time to get a general consensus.

NVM.... the 100 character post count screwed it up.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-28-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not going to pick a side
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Not going to pick a side
    Then why even respond?

I hope justice is served. For the both of them.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Swell idea.

Lets pass judgement without hearing evidence from both parties & having a jury deliberate over the facts. /s

This forum seriously needs to stop focusing on this.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Then why even respond?

I hope justice is served. For the both of them.
    Because of this...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    Swell idea.

Lets pass judgement without hearing evidence from both parties & having a jury deliberate over the facts. /s

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Swell idea.

It was to be a rather snarky post detailing hearsay, F.U.D. and ...Squirrel!

Alas, the jest was lost in the forum rules.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Will that happen before or after our TV's change the current top stories?
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Will that happen before or after our TV's change the current top stories?
    The only reason I even know this story is "hot" right now; is because this forum focuses on it so much lol
    My Tv doesn't even get channels (only use it for blu-rays)

I regret posting in any of those threads lol.

Free Trayvon!
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

I honestly have no idea what happened in this case didn't even read any of the stories or news coverage alls i know is i drank a $#@!load of absolut vodka and if 1 person did initiate extreme force against the other and the other person killed him... well then i'd say the person that killed him is justified if his life was in danger i have nob idea about the details if anyone want sto give me the rundown ok but i'm just drunk and giving my side if that is what happened lol just consider me as drunk as the wheels off liberty guys jamie or mike hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    His name is Trayvon.
    This
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

I've seen the police surveillance from Zimmerman's arrest now. Zimmerman's shirt was not bloody. Yet he supposedly shot someone who was sitting on top of you and punching him in the face. (In fact Zimmerman's face looks fine too). Unless Zimmerman has the power to reverse the law of gravity and make blood flow up instead of down, he's lying. And yes, I'm happy for this to go to a jury and for the jury to figure out he's lying. All the rest of the smoke and mirrors people have been throwing around about gold teeth and face book, and even the anti-Zimmerman stuff like if he said "coon" etc is irrelevant. Zimmerman's shirt should have been bloody.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I've seen the police surveillance from Zimmerman's arrest now. Zimmerman's shirt was not bloody. Yet he supposedly shot someone who was sitting on top of you and punching him in the face. (In fact Zimmerman's face looks fine too). Unless Zimmerman has the power to reverse the law of gravity and make blood flow up instead of down, he's lying. And yes, I'm happy for this to go to a jury and for the jury to figure out he's lying. All the rest of the smoke and mirrors people have been throwing around about gold teeth and face book, and even the anti-Zimmerman stuff like if he said "coon" etc is irrelevant. Zimmerman's shirt should have been bloody.
    This and when he was told that he didn't need to continue following Martin he did so anyway. I'll wait until the trial to talk anymore about this case but it won't matter anyway. I can think of some well known cases where the person was guilty and still walked away.
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-29-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Both guilty ... Resurresct one, and then get two ropes.
    How's that for sarcastic judgement without ALL the facts.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Both guilty ... Resurresct one, and then get two ropes.
    How's that for sarcastic judgement without ALL the facts.
    A lynching may not have been the best metaphor.
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-29-2012 at 10:35 AM.

can i start reporting for duplicate threads?

and can we moved this to the tabloid section

Guys we have an election to win!!!

GET OVER THIS ALREADY!

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    A lynching may not have been the best metaphor.
    Yea, I know ... That's why I called it sarcastic judgement.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by palm View Post
    can i start reporting for duplicate threads?

and can we moved this to the tabloid section

Guys we have an election to win!!!

GET OVER THIS ALREADY!
    It seems that many are more concered about this than the election

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    It seems that many are more concered about this than the election
    Are you including yourself in that number?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.