Thread: Rubio Endorsing Romney Tonight

"Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta make sure to keep his political future FINANCIALLY sound.

there's a shocker.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Hahaha..."stark contrast". Sounds like Mitt Romney's campaign is now using Rick Santorum's line...and they are both jokes!
    RP is the ONLY one with a stark contrast to President Obama, and it's because he votes according to the Constitution.

I think we're only seeing these endorsements from big-name senators because they're trying to save the face of the GOP from further embarrassment. They know Romney's not the strongest candidate against Obama.

This proves that Rubio is smarter than previously thought. He pissed on the Tea Party and Jim DeMint the minute he was elected. He slept with the neo-conservatives and now he has pissed on them too. He is hitching his wagon to the establishment. That has never been a bad strategy for a politician.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-28-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

just another phony, nothing new, not a terrible surprise

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't understand the idea of endorsing somebody "because it is obvious that they will win the nomination."

Its like dragging your own name through the mud for no reason.
    Last edited by rambone; 03-28-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

From an e-mail:

Tonight there was some big news and I wanted to make sure you were among the first to know.

Mitt received the endorsement of Senator Marco Rubio.

Governor Romney is focused on restoring American greatness and making Barack Obama a one-term President and Senator Rubio's endorsement is a major milestone in that effort.

Thanks for standing with Mitt.

Matt Rhoades
    Campaign Manager

Didn't Rubio already say he was supporting Romney back in January?

Oh boy he got the Marco Rubio endorsement, guess we better pack it in now

In reality, 90% of the country doesn't even know who Marco Rubio is, nor do they care.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post

In reality, 90% of the country doesn't even know who Marco Rubio is, nor do they care.
    Hannity mentions him all the time, he has some kind of bromance with him. Others mention openly how they'd love to have him on the ticket fo the latino vote.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post

Believe it or not, many Republicans/Hannity fans are obsessed with him. I argue politics with one of the janitors at the high school I teach at and he sees Rubio as a way to bring in Latino voters (even though he can't name one thing that Rubio has accomplished in office).

Hannity needs to have a snowball fight with us again.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I'm a Cuban American and registered Republican in Florida, just like Marco. But I'm afraid he has no idea what he's talking about. Mitt Romney does NOT offer a stark contrast to Barack Obama. The only candidate that does is Ron Paul.

Liberty or bust 2012

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rubio is a joke, Along with paul ryan.

This is like the Jeb Bush endorsement.

Romney gets another -5 points for this.

Did Jeb ever issue a video statement? if so does anyone have the link. All I saw was a report that he endorsed him. It very muted. The word must have gone out at GOP insider central - come out for Romney now!