Thread: Obama’s Child Soldiers

Obama’s Child Soldiers

Obama’s Child Soldiers

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    March 27, 2012

Here’s a cause for Angelina Jolie – the Syrian opposition’s child soldiers.

From Reuters today:

Syrian rebels fighting to oust President Bashar al-Assad have been accused of using children as fighters in violation of international conventions banning the recruitment of child soldiers, a senior U.N. official said on Monday.

The accusation follows the trial of Congolese warlord Thomas Lubanga Dyilo for the same thing. He was hauled before the United Nations court at The Hague and convicted of war crimes. A film produced about the child soldiers of renegade African warlord Joseph Kony received attention at the same time the UN convicted Lubanga Dyilo.

The group responsible for the film, Invisible Children, has since been exposed as a globalist NGO tool in a propaganda campaign coinciding with the Pentagon’s move into strategic and mineral-rich regions of Africa.

In addition to using child soldiers, the Syrian opposition is accused of having “kidnapped, tortured and executed members of supporters of Assad and members of his security forces” and repeating the now predictable pattern established in Libya.

Like Libya’s rebels, the Free Syrian Army is overrun by al-Qaeda operatives. The CIA, Mossad and Blackwater are calling the shots. This was spelled out in an Arab League report on the conflict.

Obama has pledged “non-lethal” assistance to the Free Syrian Army. “US officials said that the delivery of aid to rebel militias would dominate the agenda when the ‘Friends of Syria’, a coalition of Western and Arab powers opposed to Mr Assad, meet in Istanbul next Sunday,” the Telegraph explained on Sunday.

In other words, Obama – like Dyilo and Kony – is committing a war crime. He is facilitating behavior determined to be criminal and punishable by the international court run by his globalist masters.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/obamas-child-soldiers/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously? This sounds like the Russian propaganda that RT spews about the Syrian rebels. A recent report says that they have Al-Qaeda operatives wanting to help them with weapons and training but that they don't make up even a small percentage of the actual rebels and here is a video of FSA members asking Hezbollah and other groups to stay away:

When I did a search for Free Syria Army Al-Qaeda the first 4 results are for infowars and the rest are people who re-posted the articles. Is there another site with this information I can look at?
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-28-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Probably not. Mainstream media isn't going to tell you the truth.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Seriously? This sounds like the Russian propaganda that RT spews about the Syrian rebels. A recent report says that they have Al-Qaeda operatives wanting to help them with weapons and training but that they don't make up even a small percentage of the actual rebels and here is a video of FSA members asking Hezbollah and other groups to stay away:

When I did a search for Free Syria Army Al-Qaeda the first 4 results are for infowars and the rest are people who re-posted the articles. Is there another site with this information I can look at?

U.N. gets reports of child soldiers with Syria rebels

http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-gets-repor...175233201.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

U.N. gets reports of child soldiers with Syria rebels

http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-gets-repor...175233201.html
    I obviously meant the Al-Qaeda part.

Children? Come on.

Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

The Arab Spring is funded by American spy Agencies dont you worry about that if it was so real why hasn't the Arab Spring spread to the other Middle east countries?

Why just in Egypt,Libya, Sryia or Tunisia?

Quote Originally Posted by rambone View Post
    Children? Come on.

don't tell me your believing into the nonsense again? haven't we learned anything out of the Libyan conflict?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I obviously meant the Al-Qaeda part.
    Oh. You mean Al-CIAda.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by rambone View Post
    Children? Come on.

That convinced you there aren't any children in the syrian rebel army? Hang on a sec, I'll be right back with the only evidence I need to convince you I'm the easter bunny.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 03-29-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    I am the spoon.

Didn't the US use child soldiers during the Revolutionary War and the Civil War (both sides)? I don't mean 8 year olds but didn't we use like 12-16 year old kids?
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 03-29-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Didn't the US use child soldiers during the Revolutionary War and the Civil War (both sides)? I don't mean 8 year olds but didn't we use like 12-16 year old kids?
    And that makes compulsory drafting justified because?

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    And that makes compulsory drafting justified because?
    You clearly miss the point of my question.

I don't know what the point of your question is, but I do know there were under age soldiers in WWII and WWIII. They lied about their age to get in. As for it being done on purpose in any war...it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    I am the spoon.

If al-Qaeda ISN'T involved, I'll eat my hat. Why wouldn't they be? A period of militarized chaos in a Muslim nation is a golden opportunity for them. Its this kind of thing that allows them to expand their influence. I would be shocked if they weren't giving arms and training to the rebels. Its the best way to get in on the ground floor, so to speak. Its a repeat of how Libya turned out.

Fact. Young boys often served as "drummer" boys for marches. During The Civil War it was especially bad in the South. Entire generations between 12-60 were wiped out.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.