Thread: "Ron Paul First GOP Candidate to Appear on Ballot in All 50 States"

"Ron Paul First GOP Candidate to Appear on Ballot in All 50 States"

Being first to appear on the ballot in all fifty states proves that Ron Paul is the only candidate with the organizational muscle, resources, and stamina to challenge Mitt Romney.

LAKE JACKSON, Texas -- 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul is the first candidate among those vying for the GOP nomination to appear on the ballot in all 50 states, and the only candidate aside from moderate-establishment Mitt Romney to have any prospects for 50-state ballot access.
    The 12-term Congressman from Texas filed to appear on the ballot in New Jersey on Tuesday, March 27th with double the required 1,000 signatures, which gave him the status of first candidate to have nationwide ballot access. Romney is expected to file in New Jersey in the coming days, making his 50-state ballot access likely.
    Not all states require activity such as the need to file paperwork to appear on the ballot. In the case of some states, for example, the respective secretaries of state simply green-light ballot access for candidates. In the over 30 states that do require some form of filing activity, filing requirements range from formalities such as filing paperwork and paying a fee to appear on the ballot, to similar requirements plus a quota of signatures from those enrolled in the relevant political party, to stringent requirements as in the example of Virginia, which requires filing plus thousands of signatures to authenticate candidate support.
    In Virginia, Paul and Romney were the only candidates that appeared on the ballot in the Commonwealth’s primary held on March 6th – Super Tuesday. Counterfeit conservative Rick Santorum failed to file at all in Virginia, and serial hypocrite Newt Gingrich filed but fell short of qualifying. Would-be candidate Rick Perry’s suit that the other candidates joined against the Commonwealth was struck down on appeal, and an injunction determining whether and when paper ballots were to be printed was lifted, making possible the Paul-Romney matchup. More recently, Santorum failed to file in the District of Columbia, which is holding its primary on Tuesday, April 3rd.
    “Success in accessing ballots no matter a state’s requirements is a barometer for the strength of a campaign organization. Being first to appear on the ballot in all fifty states proves that Ron Paul is the only candidate with the organizational muscle, resources, and stamina to challenge Mitt Romney for the Republican nomination,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John Tate.
    “In concert with our delegate-attainment strategy, which is working well in states like Iowa, Nevada, Washington, and Missouri, we’re prepared and eager to continue on the long road to Tampa,” added Mr. Tate, referring to the Republican National Convention in to be held in Florida in September. “See you on the campaign trail.”
    Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com
    Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2012/03/28/...#storylink=cpy

Whos laughing now GOP
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 03-28-2012 at 12:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Awesome! Great read.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Nice, this should be put on the home page.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

I wish it could get as much attention as the 100 different "trayvon martin" threads.

Awesome news, should be in grassroots.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I have posted in TWO "first in all 50 states thead", so this makes at least THREE.

Some Moderation seems HEAVY, downright authoritarian, whereas the Merger Moderator seems to keep Bankers' Hours.

EDUCATE THE PUBLIC! EDUCATE THE PUBLIC!

Multiple threads on a subject is like having different textbooks for different people in the same classroom.

[I realize now that this is the same subject in a different forum. Still, it's like the same Students studying different texts.]
    Last edited by cheapseats; 03-29-2012 at 04:52 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I love that cunning smile.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Epic! Shared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12