Thread: music marketing?

music marketing?

Just a novice here, with an idea that needs help. I want to make a cool mix with lots of Dr Paul's best quotes. There are a lot of songs about RP and maybe what I am thinking about has been done before, but I haven't found it. I think a finished product, if well made, could be very helpful in appealing to people.

I have no problem clipping RP's quotes from the various speeches and debate performances. I can trim them and even piece them together with some free audio editing software. But I run into trouble when starting to add music, with some kind of theme, and especially a beat (no experience and still not very musically inclined, unfortunately).

Has anyone done this? Would anyone who makes this kind of stuff be interested in working together? I can seek out the best RP clips and provide.

((since it's my first post can't seem to post link to the 20 second sample clip I just made))

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ok one more then I can post a link, I think

Listen to "The State" by Porter Robinson

Porter Robinson - The State
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzPMj_k6qM

Would love to put something like that together with Dr Paul's statements.

Here is some background music for the thread. Ron Paul does a little bit piece (2:13) (Sort of like your getting at.).

Quote Originally Posted by ntibbitt View Post
    Just a novice here, with an idea that needs help. I want to make a cool mix with lots of Dr Paul's best quotes. There are a lot of songs about RP and maybe what I am thinking about has been done before, but I haven't found it. I think a finished product, if well made, could be very helpful in appealing to people.

I have no problem clipping RP's quotes from the various speeches and debate performances. I can trim them and even piece them together with some free audio editing software. But I run into trouble when starting to add music, with some kind of theme, and especially a beat (no experience and still not very musically inclined, unfortunately).

Has anyone done this? Would anyone who makes this kind of stuff be interested in working together? I can seek out the best RP clips and provide.

((since it's my first post can't seem to post link to the 20 second sample clip I just made))
    Your twenty second sample is on the right track I'm thinking. You've figured out how to get that much put together, now the sky is the limit.

Welcome to the message boards ntibbitt.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks, Carson.

I'll try to put something together.

If anyone who is skilled at this (or who, unlike myself, has some sense of music) wants to help or coordinate, contact me via PM!

Not a Ron Paul song I know but fits the liberty theme very well, it's about cradle to grave government care for our friend Nigel; he just needs this one helping hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Here is some background music for the thread. Ron Paul does a little bit piece (2:13) (Sort of like your getting at.).

By the way, love this song, it's probably the best RP anthem out!

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Not a Ron Paul song I know but fits the liberty theme very well, it's about cradle to grave government care for our friend Nigel; he just needs this one helping hand.
    Nice, fits the theme - and from XTC! (Been a while.) Haven't heard that one, I like it. Maybe can throw in some mixed up Ron Paul profundities!

Hi Every one !!!!

We live in an age of music for people who don't like music.he whole music business in the United States is based on numbers, based on unit sales and not on quality. This is not based on beauty ?
    Modern music is people who can not think signing artists who can not write songs to make records for people who can not hear.
    About more info. about marketing Click Here
    Last edited by Dorian; 05-19-2012 at 02:51 AM.

I haven't made much progress, unfortunately. I put some thigns together then I'm not satisfied with the result.

But CHECK THIS OUT - everyone go listen, now!

Uncorruptable - Mr Feshamon
    http://youtu.be/RQJHAFHxNCU

You may have come to the message of liberty for your own reasons, I happened upon Dr Paul after studying economics, but here's another guy putting his message out there, with snippets from Dr Paul and everything - it's awesome! I love it. I want to see more of stuff like this!

LIBERTY - bringing all people together!
    Last edited by ntibbitt; 05-17-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Ok I found plenty of Ron Paul inspired music and rap, enough to abandon my original plans entirely. Sorry.

But I'm posting the best Ron Paul songs I can find on this Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/RonPaulAnthem

Check it out. Some great stuff!

Ron Paul revolution dance music anthem release!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCDvV8c_XY

Live veterans version....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.