Thread: 1995 - AG Eric Holder: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

1995 - AG Eric Holder: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

1995 - AG Eric Holder: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to “really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

Holder was addressing the Woman’s National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to “change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC” about guns.

Full Article:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ike-Cigarettes

=========

As Attorney General Eric Holder tries to cover up "Fast and Furious” and violate subpoenas, Congress renewed its warning: Contempt proceedings are imminent.

AG Eric Holder Could Be Jailed for Ongoing Fast & Furious Cover-up

Alex Newman | The New American
    27 February 2012

=====

Related Articles:

In Project Gunrunner, the ATF purposely allowed over a thousand guns, perhaps many thousands, to be sold to Mexico drug cartels.

Project Gunrunner

Andy Ramirez | The New American
    26 May 2011

AG Holder May Be Held in Contempt for "Fast & Furious" Cover-up

Top “Fast & Furious” Official Pleads the Fifth; Refuses to Testify

Documents Show Top Officials Lied About Fast & Furious

Project Gunrunner Part of Plan to Institute Gun Control

Holder Admits Lies in Fast and Furious, Refuses to Resign

Calls Grow for Holder Resignation Over "Fast and Furious"

U.S. Taxes Bought ATF Guns for Cartels; Holder Lied

Holder Cites Lack of Gun Control on Mexican Drug Cartel Problem

White House Was Briefed About "Fast and Furious" Gunwalker Scandal

Holder, Issa Spar Over "Fast and Furious"

"Fast and Furious" Was Plot Against U.S. Gun Rights, NRA Chief Says

ATF Supervisors of Botched Gun Sting Get Promoted

Mexican Officials Furious Over ATF Gunrunning

ATF Linked to Border Agent’s Murder

Feds Purposely Keeping U.S. Borders Wide Open, Experts Say
    Last edited by FrankRep; 03-18-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well this is pretty damning. I don't understand how there hasn't been a process to impeach Holder in the works yet? IMPEACH HOLDER.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Meanwhile, let's arm Mexican drug dealers and pray that we are smart enough to track the guns to drug lords....wait we're not smart enough...but let's just arm Mexican drug dealers anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by CJLauderdale4 View Post
    Meanwhile, let's arm Mexican drug dealers and pray that we are smart enough to track the guns to drug lords....wait we're not smart enough...but let's just arm Mexican drug dealers anyway...
    It's all part of the game.

2011 - Project Gunrunner Part of Plan to Institute Gun Control

According to documents CBS now has, the NRA's Wayne LaPierre was right: Project Gunrunner Fast & Furious was a plot to impose gun control on Americans.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

According to documents CBS now has, the NRA's Wayne LaPierre was right: Project Gunrunner Fast & Furious was a plot to impose gun control on Americans.
    spot on

Tell me something I didn't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Grey View Post
    Tell me something I didn't already know.
    Operation Foolish Fusion - the DoJ supplies Iran with nukes to see if anything happens.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Well this is pretty damning. I don't understand how there hasn't been a process to impeach Holder in the works yet? IMPEACH HOLDER.
    Do not hold your breath on that, which is the really aggravating thing about this and politics in general. The guilty almost always skate - and to the bank no less with some form of nearly herniating profit from their perfidies. This, of course, is not unique to the USA. When the Soviet Union collapsed and Hungary finally went free, did the people there gather up all the butchers and other high-ticket criminals? No. Forgive, and worst of all, FORGET. Those people committed crimes that would have had Stalin and Mao hinting at green. Several of my family were murdered by them in ways that will never become public. Long after the world had come to openly hate the work of NAZIs, camps worse than anything they conceived existed in Hungary in places such as Recsk. One of my father's friends spent two years there and almost died from the neglect he suffered. Those who caught the "special attention" of the authorities there fared far worse.

Human nature is so very flawed, rising up to smite that which is good and leaving evil to run amok, smiling all the while and cheering it on. I would be content to see Holder convicted of treason and executed by publicly televised hanging for the world to see. I will never be satisfied along that line, nor any other. Every last one of these filthy vermin are almost certain to walk, but I will continue to do what little I can to see it otherwise, even if it means fashioning waxen dolls.

What truly mystifies me here are people with children. If this is the sort of world to which you are willing or wanting to relegate your progeny, you are not much of a parent; not much of a toadstool even. If it is not, then why do you cheer these psychopaths on with your passivity?

As to the article in the OP:

The ATF supposedly transferred the guns to the drug gang beginning in November 2009 to set up a sting...
    The key word is "supposedly". It would not surprise me a whit if that were not the real purpose at all. What if the story of the "sting" was nothing more than cover in case the operation was found out? Better to be perceived as an idiot than a red-handed felon. The real players are not afraid of hits to ego. These are soldiers in a war in which I am sure they believe strongly and are therefore willing to endure whatever public embarrassment may come their way in the interests of ultimate victory. Nothing new there, history being rife with examples of such personal sacrifice for the sake of larger agendas. Kamikazes are actually a dime a dozen.
    Last edited by osan; 03-20-2012 at 07:48 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Yes and let us not forget Operation Fast and Furious!!

Sheriff: Fast and Furious Bigger Scandal Than Watergate
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I dunno if you can "impeach" the AG. (That's what the gomer is, right?) I also don't know if he could be recalled, since that's for legislators.

What he COULD be, it seems to me, is charged with violating probably umpteen federal gun laws (which, granted, shouldn't exist) and tossed in the clink for, say, six hundred years.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Congress can indeed impeach an AG - or they could if there was a single set of functioning testicles among their whole number, Pauls excepted.

Plan to impose gun control? Well then, what do we call what we have right now? "Sorta kind of gun control but not really gun control"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Plan to impose gun control? Well then, what do we call what we have right now? "Sorta kind of gun control but not really gun control"?
    If you can still get one, they must not be controlled enough.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Have you seen Obama's birth certificate ?
    This is just another item within a long list of corruption and deception that aligns with an agenda.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    If you can still get one, they must not be controlled enough.
    True. But to get a gun "legally", you step into a mind field of government tracking. If I went and got a handgun, the government would know. They shouldn't. I always thought of gun control as having different "levels" so to speak. For example, the government right now severely limits what can get into the hands of citizens and does a pretty good job of discouraging people from buying guns period, especially handguns, due to the hassle of actually getting one in some places.

Although I'm sure we're getting to the point where the government knows everything I buy anyway, down to toothpicks or hand sanitizer, so I don't even know if it matters anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    It can get much, much worse. Americans don't know what real persecution is.
    ----