Thread: Senator Rand Paul’s brief for Department of Health and Human Services v. Florida

Senator Rand Paul’s brief for Department of Health and Human Services v. Florida

QUESTION PRESENTED
    Whether the Court should overrule Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942), as part of holding that under Article I of the U.S. Constitution, Congress may not compel all individuals in the United States to acquire and maintain health insurance or pay a penalty, as set forth in the minimum coverage provision of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Pub. L. No. 111-148, 124 Stat. 119, amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, Pub. L. No. 111-152, 124 Stat. 1029.
    http://www.americanbar.org/content/d...thcheckdam.pdf

Entire list here:

http://www.americanbar.org/publicati...me/11-398.html

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.