Thread: The One Dollar for Liberty Money Bomb

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The One Dollar for Liberty Money Bomb

I've been pitching this idea around hoping someone would run with it, but no one has; so, here I am making a thread. I say one dollar because to many 5 or even 10 is too much, however, 1 is barely anything at all. I could almost donate that right now myself and would if I had like 25 cents more to ensure it.

There have been over one million Ron Paul supporters, to date, that have voted for Ron Paul. If every one of the supporters that have voted so far, combined with how many plan to vote for him the future, contributes just one dollar that would put Paul well over one million dollars, pushing two(or more) million in one day. This would get the media attention we are desperate for at the moment; even if it is something with like headline a "why are people donating millions to a failing campaign?" or something along those lines of typical media down-talk.

I think it would be a great idea to announce a one dollar for liberty money bomb and promote it very hard for several weeks, possibly get Ron on board with announcing it at rallies. One dollar is not much at all and I'm sure very many would be willing to contribute, especially if they got out and actually voted. Many would probably donate more than one dollar, I probably would myself, if given enough time. It should also be promoted to encourage donating more than one dollar, but that even just a dollar is enough.

Can't you spare just a dollar for liberty?!
    Last edited by revned; 03-25-2012 at 07:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.