Thread: The One Dollar for Liberty Money Bomb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The One Dollar for Liberty Money Bomb

I've been pitching this idea around hoping someone would run with it, but no one has; so, here I am making a thread. I say one dollar because to many 5 or even 10 is too much, however, 1 is barely anything at all. I could almost donate that right now myself and would if I had like 25 cents more to ensure it.

There have been over one million Ron Paul supporters, to date, that have voted for Ron Paul. If every one of the supporters that have voted so far, combined with how many plan to vote for him the future, contributes just one dollar that would put Paul well over one million dollars, pushing two(or more) million in one day. This would get the media attention we are desperate for at the moment; even if it is something with like headline a "why are people donating millions to a failing campaign?" or something along those lines of typical media down-talk.

I think it would be a great idea to announce a one dollar for liberty money bomb and promote it very hard for several weeks, possibly get Ron on board with announcing it at rallies. One dollar is not much at all and I'm sure very many would be willing to contribute, especially if they got out and actually voted. Many would probably donate more than one dollar, I probably would myself, if given enough time. It should also be promoted to encourage donating more than one dollar, but that even just a dollar is enough.

Can't you spare just a dollar for liberty?!
    Last edited by revned; 03-25-2012 at 07:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think there is a better way that i will be doing this month when Ron Paul visits Maryland. I call this idea the Ron Paul Lottery. if you notice, Ron Paul has been attracting A LOT of attention at Rallies, he is a ROCK STAR. I Pledge to the Ron Paul Campaign that EVERY PENNY donated to this Lottery at his rally will be donated to the Campaign. if everyone attending his rally can donate AT LEAST $1, and 3000 people attend his rally, we would be able to raise $3000 on 1 day for the Ron Paul Campaign. and that is assuming they only donate $1. this would allow small donors to become big donors. and once I reach my Max. then i will have another small donor who loves Ron Paul to do the same at another rally of his. like a lottery.

I think this idea can help ron paul's campaign TREMENDOUSLY no?
    I fear we will become the most well informed society to ever die of Ignorance

i was just about to propose somthing similar because my my mom got a e-mail from the O campaign. it reads like this :

As we count down to another critical fundraising deadline for this campaign, it's important to remember this:

We always knew this election would be about two competing economic plans -- whether we get to build on our progress or see it taken away.

But we had no idea we'd also be up against a social agenda that would roll back decades of progress, particularly for women's health.

That means the consequences of this election will be felt in more ways than we'd counted on -- and what you do this week will help decide what they are.

Will you donate $3 or more right now?

hxxp://my.democrats.org/March-Deadline

Thank you,

Barack

now i was woundering why lesser amounts wernt taken into consideration before, i know a large volume of donations over time can be just as effective as getting a few large ones so why not?

thats it! you guys! we can also have prizes for this idea as well such as a signed copy of his book ETC.

We should have a 50/50 draw at all his rallies this way those who pitch in to this lottery will feel like they are getting something in return as well.
    I fear we will become the most well informed society to ever die of Ignorance