Thread: Buying smokes online from Natives

Buying smokes online from Natives

Back in the early 2000s I bought a box (10 cartons) of premium name brand smokes online from a Native American group for less than half of common retail price. I think I got 'em for about $18 a carton. Newports. I'd like to do that again but me google searches are turning up empty. Does anyone know of any good online suppliers still remaining, or has fedgov pretty much shut this down? I smoke camels now btw.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be careful when buying cigarettes online to avoid state taxes. I've read many stories of people doing this exact same thing only to be billed by their respective state governments for thousands of dollars in lost tax revenues somewhere down the road. If you're a heavy smoker, the money accumulates quite quickly and the bill you receive could be devastating.

I get my smoke from Natives sometimes too, although we probably aren't talking about the same thing, haha
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must undergo the fatigues of supporting it ~Thomas Paine

Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security ~Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingwes_8 View Post
    I get my smoke from Natives sometimes too, although we probably aren't talking about the same thing, haha