Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secession Sign-up Thread

Secession Sign-up Thread

This thread is not meant for discussion. If you'd like to discuss this topic, please do so in another thread.

This thread is meant as merely a signup sheet. If you'd like to secede, please put your name below.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I John Doe hereby sign the pledge.

Yeah $#@!ing right

LeRoy M. Schweitzer[1]

Your name.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secession is the best idea imaginable

No.... we are much too far from that.

If anything we should be getting into the GOP as much as possible and proposing the type of "Doomsday" legislation they tried to pass in Wyoming.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Yeaw let's all put our names down on what the government considers treason on a public forum.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Yeaw let's all put our names down on what the government considers treason on a public forum.
    We're already terrorists who are guilty of treason for supporting freedom. Might as well go all in

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    We're already terrorists who are guilty of treason for supporting freedom. Might as well go all in
    Go right ahead and put your name down.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Go right ahead and put your name down.
    Hell yes! I promote secession all the time so I've already put my name down

John Doe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Bloggs.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Alaskans don't give two $#@!s about the feds.

Signed, Jacob Ezell

Ron Paul is running for President of the United States. While I am not unsympathetic to the concept of secession (at all), it seems a bit counter-productive to start a secession movement in a RP for President movement.

Treason must consist of levying war against the U.S. or adhering to its enemies. I don't think that discussing, or supporting, secession would qualify.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Treason must consist of levying war against the U.S. or adhering to its enemies. I don't think that discussing, or supporting, secession would qualify.
    Somebody should have told that to Lincoln.

Not sure how I missed your thread.

Signed.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Somebody should have told that to Lincoln.
    Didn't the confederates fire on Fort Sumter first and therefore started the war?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Holder
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    Didn't the confederates fire on Fort Sumter first and therefore started the war?
    The fort was occupied by American (foreign) troops. How would you react to foreign troops remaining on your land after you had told them to leave?

And live in a country run by people on this forum? LOL. I like you guys (some of you anyway) but no.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I am all for secession. Go ahead and put me on the mailing list .

You really want people to put down their real name?

Who are you kidding, you must think we are all the same sheep that followed Santorum all the way to the end, or maybe the same people that follow Romney down to the tiny rally, how about just put up a poll, and you will probably get a better response, really your telling people not to discuss it?
    Sorry for your presumptuousness (it is a real word) your talking to the smartest class in the school.

Secession? That will be met with force, just start a movement in your state, you know each state has the right to do this don't you, and some states have it even easier, like Texas.

The best recourse is to stop watching tv stop buying what they are pushing, start buying local products, start your own garden, get some rabbits and chickens.

They are entirely dependent on your buying what they sell, even political rhetoric, if we start to ignore them, they will start to come around, they are people, they are trying to impress their friends and family with their power, its all about the children right?

In reality, because of the internet, we don't even need governments anymore, they are an obstruction to progress.

Don't tell me not to discuss something on a libertarian forum.
    Remember humans are people too.

Count me in!

Signed,
    John Pistole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast