Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secession Sign-up Thread

Default Secession Sign-up Thread

This thread is not meant for discussion. If you'd like to discuss this topic, please do so in another thread.

This thread is meant as merely a signup sheet. If you'd like to secede, please put your name below.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I John Doe hereby sign the pledge.

Yeah fucking right

LeRoy M. Schweitzer[1]

Let's do it!
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind. - Linkin Park
    R3VOLUTION

My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

Rand Paul 2016

Blog Entries

Your name.
    May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Secession is the best idea imaginable
    Join the Michigan Tenth Amendment Center & defend liberty by nullifying the Feds in your community:

http://michigan.tenthamendmentcenter.com

Follow the progress of the liberty and tea party movements in the Motor City at The Detroit Constitutionalist:

http://detroitcon.blogspot.com/

No.... we are much too far from that.

If anything we should be getting into the GOP as much as possible and proposing the type of "Doomsday" legislation they tried to pass in Wyoming.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Yeaw let's all put our names down on what the government considers treason on a public forum.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Yeaw let's all put our names down on what the government considers treason on a public forum.
    We're already terrorists who are guilty of treason for supporting freedom. Might as well go all in
    Join the Michigan Tenth Amendment Center & defend liberty by nullifying the Feds in your community:

Follow the progress of the liberty and tea party movements in the Motor City at The Detroit Constitutionalist:

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    We're already terrorists who are guilty of treason for supporting freedom. Might as well go all in
    Go right ahead and put your name down.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

No balls. (me either)

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Go right ahead and put your name down.
    Hell yes! I promote secession all the time so I've already put my name down

John Doe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.

Joe Bloggs.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Alaskans don't give two shits about the feds.

Signed, Jacob Ezell

Ron Paul is running for President of the United States. While I am not unsympathetic to the concept of secession (at all), it seems a bit counter-productive to start a secession movement in a RP for President movement.

Treason must consist of levying war against the U.S. or adhering to its enemies. I don't think that discussing, or supporting, secession would qualify.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The reason we have an evil, immoral empire is that it is populated by evil, immoral peons. The State isn't a faceless monster...it is composed of all our petty, ignorant, self-righteous and self-absorbed neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Treason must consist of levying war against the U.S. or adhering to its enemies. I don't think that discussing, or supporting, secession would qualify.
    Somebody should have told that to Lincoln.

Not sure how I missed your thread.

Signed.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Somebody should have told that to Lincoln.
    Didn't the confederates fire on Fort Sumter first and therefore started the war?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

Eric Holder
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    Didn't the confederates fire on Fort Sumter first and therefore started the war?
    The fort was occupied by American (foreign) troops. How would you react to foreign troops remaining on your land after you had told them to leave?

And live in a country run by people on this forum? LOL. I like you guys (some of you anyway) but no.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

I am all for secession. Go ahead and put me on the mailing list .
    Download hundreds of Ron Paul songs: by Torrent or Dropbox

You really want people to put down their real name?

Who are you kidding, you must think we are all the same sheep that followed Santorum all the way to the end, or maybe the same people that follow Romney down to the tiny rally, how about just put up a poll, and you will probably get a better response, really your telling people not to discuss it?
    Sorry for your presumptuousness (it is a real word) your talking to the smartest class in the school.

Secession? That will be met with force, just start a movement in your state, you know each state has the right to do this don't you, and some states have it even easier, like Texas.

The best recourse is to stop watching tv stop buying what they are pushing, start buying local products, start your own garden, get some rabbits and chickens.

They are entirely dependent on your buying what they sell, even political rhetoric, if we start to ignore them, they will start to come around, they are people, they are trying to impress their friends and family with their power, its all about the children right?

In reality, because of the internet, we don't even need governments anymore, they are an obstruction to progress.

Don't tell me not to discuss something on a libertarian forum.
    Remember humans are people too.

Count me in!

Signed,
    John Pistole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast