Thread: George Clooney: The Globalist Operative

George Clooney: The Globalist Operative

George Clooney: The Globalist Operative

Infowars.com
    March 17, 2012

Alex covers the latest news, including the latest KONY 2012 Progaganda linked to George Clooney getting arrested by the secret service.

http://www.infowars.com/george-cloon...ist-operative/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    George Clooney Asks ‘Humanitarian’ Warmongers to Save Sudan

http://www.infowars.com/george-cloon...to-save-sudan/
    I am the spoon.

Although Clooney seems to fund war crimes without speaking out against them, I am not sure if he can be seen as a hardened war crominal at this point. He is more of an enablers of lobbies that perpetuate war crimes against children and civilians for unholy purposes.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-war-to-focus

But he does appear to be a disgusting tool.

But it's okay because he's good looking and therefore he can't be a bad person.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    Although Clooney seems to fund war crimes without speaking out against them, I am not sure if he can be seen as a hardened war crominal at this point. He is more of an enablers of lobbies that perpetuate war crimes against children and civilians for unholy purposes.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-war-to-focus

But he does appear to be a disgusting tool.

The problem is Clooney is not stupid. That is the part that makes me mad. He should be more worried about what our government is doing to it's own people and other innocent people of the world. Not to mention, the tin-pot dictators our government has backed, that killed innocent people. He also should be more concerned about our government and the agreements we have made with the UN. UN peacekeeping is a out and out joke!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The problem is Clooney is not stupid. That is the part that makes me mad. He should be more worried about what our government is doing to it's own people and other innocent people of the world. Not to mention, the tin-pot dictators our government has backed, that killed innocent people. He also should be more concerned about our government and the agreements we have made with the UN. UN peacekeeping is a out and out joke!!
    Good point.

I still don't see George Clooney in same category as hardened war criminals but he seems to pall around with some of them.

George Clooney And The Problem Of Selective Moral Outrage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eamon-...b_1358289.html

George Clooney on the Iraq War- sounding a bit like Ron Paul.
    http://www.middleeast.org/launch/red...i?a=15&num=243
    Actor George Clooney Frustrated by U.S. War Drive

BERLIN (Reuters - 12 Feb) - American actor George Clooney stepped up his criticism of George W. Bush's administration on Sunday, saying he feared a war against Iraq was inevitable but would ultimately only lead to more violence.

"America's policies frustrate me," Clooney said in a German television program. "I think a war against Iraq is as unavoidable as it senseless. I think it's coming. But I also think the real danger is going to be what happens after it."

Clooney, who in interviews with European newspapers has accused Bush of war-mongering over Iraq, is on a growing list of Hollywood celebrities to speak out against war. Others include Sean Penn, Ed Harris, Dustin Hoffman, Madonna and director Spike Lee.

"You can't beat your enemy anymore through wars; instead you create an entire generation of people revenge-seeking," Clooney said in the ARD television program "Beckmann."

"These days it only matters who's in charge," Clooney said. "Right now that's us -- for a while at least. Our opponents are going to resort to car bombs and suicide attacks because they have no other way to win."

Clooney, 41, said Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was making a mistake to think a war against Iraq would be an easy win for the United States.

"I believe he thinks this is a war that can be won, but there is no such thing anymore," said Clooney, who starred in a film about the 1991 Gulf War "Three Kings" that took a dark look at the war to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.

"We can't beat anyone anymore," added Clooney, who has called it unfair that Americans opposed to war are being branded unpatriotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This makes him even more of a stupid $#@! for supporting the terrorist Obama

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does he think about Obama doing pretty much the same things as Bush? There really isn't much of a difference between them.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

You got to be kidding, this guy is a worthless pimp for war lobbies agenda:

I think a war against Iraq is as unavoidable as it senseless

Why you think he's never been to Iraq or Gaza to help children there?

War lobbies allied with Obama regime and neocons are using diversions to avoid attention to Israeli crimes against Pelestinians. Why you think all the talk has been about freedom in Libya, Syria and everyelse in mideast since plant Obama got hold of foreign policy and no one talks about "roadmap for peace" that calls for creation of free state for Palestinians?

Smooth diplomacy as George Clooney joins the Council on Foreign Relations

Not saying that Clooney's diversions include his hands on support for terrorism in Syria or Gaza etc but the dooshbag hollywood plant clearly knows where to park his moral outrage "for children" selectively.
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 03-22-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    This makes him even more of a stupid $#@! for supporting the terrorist Obama
    Gather 'round kiddies - let me tell you a story. When South Park first hit the airwaves, it was a smash hit, the belle of the ball, the talk of the town....all that jazz. Trey Parker and Matt Stone were interviewed about how they got their big break. They said they had released some version of South Park on VHS (think DVD) and passed them around. One ended up in Clooney's hands. He thought it was hysterical, and gave them to his friends as Christmas gifts that year.

So, the South Park guys got their big break thanks to George Clooney.

A fact that never ceases to amuse me when I'm watching "World Police" where they (Parker & Stone) thrash him and his foreign policy quite throughly.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Gather 'round kiddies - let me tell you a story. When South Park first hit the airwaves, it was a smash hit, the belle of the ball, the talk of the town....all that jazz. Trey Parker and Matt Stone were interviewed about how they got their big break. They said they had released some version of South Park on VHS (think DVD) and passed them around. One ended up in Clooney's hands. He thought it was hysterical, and gave them to his friends as Christmas gifts that year.

So, the South Park guys got their big break thanks to George Clooney.

A fact that never ceases to amuse me when I'm watching "World Police" where they (Parker & Stone) thrash him and his foreign policy quite throughly.
    To Clooney's credit, he took the Team America ribbing well unlike that $#@! Sean Penn

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Are these guys neocon puppies or they opposed occupations of Iraq and Gaza etc?

From what I had read, they were batting on same side as notorious neocon parasite Judith Miller of NYT.
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 03-22-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    This is just waiting for a "caption this" thread.

Really looks like Obama has kissey face there.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."