Thread: FREE Ron Paul Super Brochures (left over from Michigan)

FREE Ron Paul Super Brochures (left over from Michigan)

I have about 700 Super Brochures (from Ron Paul Products) left over from the Michigan campaign. I'll ship you some or all of them if you have a good plan to distribute them. I will pay for shipping. Please reply with your ship-to address (or e-mail address) and describe briefly how you would use them. Thank you. -- Tim

UPDATE -- 7 March 2012 --- The brochures are being shipped to Greenville, North Carolina. Thank you, everyone, for your interest in this posting.
    Last edited by sidewalk_pounder; 03-07-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Greenville, NC, will receive the brochures

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Absolutely

I'm running a small grassroots in Greenville, NC (greenvilleronpaul.com) and we're very tight on money. Trying to give info out to students, we desperately need more flyers. Send em our way!

I sent you a PM with my addy, let me know if you decide to ship them, then I can funnel the only $100 we have right now on other things (trying to mass produce buttons, students here at ECU LOVE buttons)

Quote Originally Posted by sidewalk_pounder View Post
    I have about 700 Super Brochures (from Ron Paul Products) left over from the Michigan campaign. I'll ship you some or all of them if you have a good plan to distribute them. I will pay for shipping. Please reply with your ship-to address (or e-mail address) and describe briefly how you would use them. Thank you. -- Tim

UPDATE -- 7 March 2012 --- The brochures are being shipped to Greenville, North Carolina. Thank you, everyone, for your interest in this posting.
    Where did you get these brochures from? Did you have to print and pay for them yourself?

Hi Ruby: The brochures are from Ron Paul Products in Florida. Their website: http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

The price is very reasonable for a full-color, large brochure like this. Mine are gone now but I'd encouage you to purchase them if you still have some campaign time before your primary/caucus. Be sure to watch this website also: http://www.dailypaul.com/