Thread: Could the GOP and Eugene Dokes be facing Federal Election Fraud charges?

Could the GOP and Eugene Dokes be facing Federal Election Fraud charges?

Blog, but a good one. Hopefully it will get some traction.

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/...be-facing.html
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone should hope, pray, meditate, rain dance, chant, or whatever it is you do to will something to happen......
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

If this happens, it'll probably be clear that the few involved are just patsy's who made the mistake of doing what they're told. If this discovery would lead to things gonig higher up however, I would not expect much to come of this... Though could make it interesting as Dokes sees he's going to be fall-guy here...

However, I will do all the things you mentioned, including rain dancing in hopes it exposes those truly responsible...
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

I've been tweeting my ass off. Can someone get this to the campaign, please?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

if i was on the same wavelength as matt collins... i'd plunk it in his email box!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    if i was on the same wavelength as matt collins... i'd plunk it in his email box!
    Fwiw, I sent it to him.

coooool. i tend to make wry quips from time to time
    about some of his droll moments. i do think he sorta
    likes me but i'm the last person he's have the total
    patience for in terms of explaining something in full.

I asked Tyler to send it to Wead as well.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I asked Tyler to send it to Wead as well.
    I sent it to Wead, Jack Hunter, Ben Swann, and the Coalition's (that Doug manages) Social Media consultant.
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 03-22-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

i like that idea! the ACLU was looking at the big MO st. charles county
    instance of autocratic contempt as being very not into inalienable rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I sent it to Wead, Jack Hunter, Ben Swann, and the Coalition's (that Doug manages) Social Media consultant.
    I'll email Ben as well. He answered my last one and a tweet.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    If this happens, it'll probably be clear that the few involved are just patsy's who made the mistake of doing what they're told.
    Speaking of Patsy's have you seen this:
    http://bobmccarty.com/2012/03/22/st-...campaign-team/
    St. Charles County GOP Chair Says Caucus Letter ‘Actually Drafted by Santorum’s Campaign Team'

We believe that it wholly unnecessary and grossly unfair to those who did not disrupt the proceedings to conduct another caucus.
    []
    Allocate the delegates based on the congressional district results of the 2012 Missouri presidential preference primary[]
    however it does appear:

St. Charles County will hold new GOP caucus
    Last edited by presence; 03-22-2012 at 06:01 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...