Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN's John King and [annoying] Dana Bash are separating after 4 years of marriage...

CNN's John King and [annoying] Dana Bash are separating after 4 years of marriage...

Don't wish ill to scum anyways... not worth my time, but thought people may want to know this, given her obsession with hating on RP and RP supporters.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns-...s-of-marriage/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oy vey!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is her second divorce. Third time is the charm right?

“I’m sure you talk to Republicans who are worried as well, just like I am, that Ron Paul will continue on long into the spring and summer…"-Dana Bash

Well it looks like Ron Paul's campaign lasted longer than her marriage.

(just kidding)
    Last edited by pauliticalfan; 03-21-2012 at 04:20 PM.

i always thought John King was gay.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I like to think he's divorcing her specifically because she was such a bitch to RP.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I like to think he's divorcing her specifically because she was such a bitch to RP.
    He clearly reads the forums.

I hope she doesn't get the magic wall.

Clearly King is upgrading..Bash is starting to look a little old. That explains the bitchiness for Bach...she's pissed....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    Don't wish ill to scum anyways... not worth my time, but thought people may want to know this, given her obsession with hating on RP and RP supporters.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns-...s-of-marriage/
    Huh? I guess we're not the only ones she annoys.

You guys are so mean to her, didn't you see the video where she pronounced that she's one of fairest reporters covering Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    I hope she doesn't get the magic wall.
    That would be a travesty. Say what you want about John King, but he makes that magic wall his bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    i always thought John King was gay.
    That's Anderson Cooper who is gay and the Lemon guy.

Hear that fellas...she's on the market!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post

This banana guy is gay as well:

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    You guys are so mean to her, didn't you see the video where she pronounced that she's one of fairest reporters covering Ron Paul?
    She was one of the fairest reporters assigned by her network to cover his campaign. How many others were there, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    That would be a travesty. Say what you want about John King, but he makes that magic wall his bitch.
    And above you will see a relic of high value posting.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    King finally realized that broad looks just like Jar Jar Binks..
    Last edited by Justinfrom1776; 03-21-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/#!/JustinFrom1776

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    “I’m sure you talk to Republicans who are worried as well, just like I am, that Ron Paul will continue on long into the spring and summer…"-Dana Bash
    I think that line was misunderstood and what she intended to mean was:

“I’m sure you talk to Republicans who are worried as well, just like I am [talking to Republicans who are worried], that Ron Paul will continue on long into the spring and summer…"

okay, I had NO idea they were married lol. She was off the news for awhile and when she came back she looked a bit different, and I assumed she had some work done.... but she was probably on mat leave with their child.

Speaking of CNN reporters - I was seriously blown away to find out that Anderson Cooper's mother is Gloria Vanderbilt. And here I thought he got his big step-up at CNN purely because of his reporting during Katrina. I felt betrayed somehow when I saw his mom on his daytime talk show (I dont watch it often, but sometimes I am bored lol).

And now I find that Bash and King are (were) married? I need to pay more attention to the finer details perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by kezt777 View Post
    okay, I had NO idea they were married lol.
    And now I find that Bash and King are (were) married? I need to pay more attention to the finer details perhaps.
    There seems to be an unwritten law that everyone in the media must be married to other members of the media or some other power broker or member of the elite.

Do you know who Andrea Mitchell is and who she is married to?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There seems to be an unwritten law that everyone in the media must be married to other members of the media or some other power broker or member of the elite.

Do you know who Andrea Mitchell is and who she is married to?
    Ya she is on NBC i believe - but I have no idea who she is married to. I barely keep up with celebs let alone reporters but Im thinking I should really take note more often! I know that Robyn Mead (sp) is married to one of the producers at HLN. but that's all I know really lol

Quote Originally Posted by kezt777 View Post
    Ya she is on NBC i believe - but I have no idea who she is married to. I barely keep up with celebs let alone reporters but Im thinking I should really take note more often! I know that Robyn Mead (sp) is married to one of the producers at HLN. but that's all I know really lol
    If I remember right shes married to Alan Greencreditspan.

Instead of making fun of her. Woo her, and convert her.

Occupy the mainstream media, by occupying the female journalists. :P
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by LibertAtOnce View Post
    If I remember right shes married to Alan Greencreditspan.
    You are correct sir. And people believe they get unbiased reporting.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if John King will de-convert from Judaism also now that his only reason for being one is leaving. Kind of underscores how superficial these dopes are.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    Instead of making fun of her. Woo her, and convert her.
    We need at least a double-ply brown paper bag to even open that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Not the SILVER FOX!!!?!!
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

TBH I respect John King the most of all the CNN personalities, Not that I trust him, but.. Well, you know.

Just want to remind you all: Erin Bernet = HOT
    You've been reminded.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast