Thread: Zombie Guns ! (no kidding)

Zombie Guns ! (no kidding)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technolo...232522297.html

Russian President Vladmir Putin confirmed that his country is working on the creation of an electromagnetic gun that attacks its target's central nervous system, putting them in what we hope is a temporary, zombie-like state. According to Russian defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov, "when it was used for dispersing a crowd and it was focused on a man, his body temperature went up immediately as if he was thrown into a frying pan."

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone can shoot at me with that contraption if he wants to. I'll be shooting back with bullets.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

Stick with the tried and true method, "I have NOT come this far... to die now" [revving chainsaw SFX]

A tazer does this, already, and we have a microwave gun that has been used for crowd dispersal, both here and abroad.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

This is likely propaganda created by the Kremlin. Doesn't anyone remember Reagan's "Star-Wars"?

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    A tazer does this, already, and we have a microwave gun that has been used for crowd dispersal, both here and abroad.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/technolo...-1226317396841

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.