Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shout vs. Shhhh

Shout vs. Shhhh

FBI investigating alleged militia training camp
    by Casey Norton

Originally printed at http://www.komonews.com/news/47264017.html

MONROE, Wash. -- Special federal agents are investigating a local gun range suspected of serving as a militia training camp, according to court documents.

Owner Jim Faire says he can't afford to run a background check on every visitor because his outdoor gun range is a nonprofit business. As a result, he said, county officials and the FBI have begun cracking down on the range after a convicted felon was caught with guns and drugs there.

With thousands of shells littered across the ground, the gun range is now closed. Neighbors are glad to have the quiet, but they never suspected anything criminal was going on.

"There is no threat. And I am not worried about terrorism or any type of radical thing," said neighbor Arne Viklund.

Faire said the county shut down the gun range, citing violation of commercial zoning laws. But he believes the county clamped down because of one man -- Andrew Gray, a convicted felon who faces federal weapons and drug charges.

According to court documents, agents say Gray has a history with anti-government groups. An undercover informant told the FBI Gray had been firing rifles at the gun range, prompting agents to search his storage unit.

Inside they found 21 pistols and rifles, including a military-style machine gun. Also in the unit were two bulletproof vests and unregistered silencers. A search of Gray's house turned up more than 300 marijuana plants growing in the detached garage.

Gray's attorney refused to comment on the case.

Faire would not say just how long he's known Gray, but now he knows the FBI is watching him, too.

Court documents said anti-terrorism agents keep an eye on the gun range because the informant says it's known as a militia training center.

But Faire claims the word "militia" is just a part of an inside joke. He says his group is a local chapter of Project Appleseed, a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching marksmanship and preserving gun rights.

And neighbors who've known Faire for more than 40 years say that sounds about right. They don't believe he's involved in any radical or anti-government movements.

Gray's attorney says her client stopped meeting with anti-government groups a few months ago. Gray has been freed on bail. He is due in court on Thursday.

http://www.komonews.com/news/47264017.html
    Anti Federalist posted this in General Politics, but it nags at me that the lion's share of the Bearing Arms crowd may not have seen it. Threads come and go so QUICKLY up there.

I am imagining that Appleseed sponsors and Appleseed attendees and Range Masters and plain old Arms Bearing Patriots might wish to speak up on Mr. Faire's behalf. Unless "bear arms" shall be reduced to "own arms," there is no point in continuing to fight gun regulation if there is no intent to stand, literally, the ground upon which firearms training and safety are conducted.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNorton@komotv.com

There is sloppy journalism. Sloppy journalism is bad. And then there is being a mouthpiece, casually relaying whatever version of reality is issued by Officialdom. Being a mouthpiece is really bad.

Anyone with half a brain and a fraction of a heart can see and FEEL that capricious heavy-handedness by strong-arm government agencies is disturbingly on the rise. Police brutality is FRIGHTENINGLY on the rise. We suddenly live in a country where the mysterious man who was swept into power on the promise of Change has introduced "preventative detention" into the American lexicon. CZARS are proliferating like . . . well, like Politicians and Enforcers.

Thousands of casings on the ground?! At a GUN RANGE?! Say it ain't so!!

I don't know about you but I have never had a run-in with militia. I have never had a run-in with terrorists. If you will play the 9-11 card, I will play the Hitler card -- that's how THAT works.

But Big Corrupted Government? I run into Big Corrupted Government at every turn. At every other turn, I run into American citizens who complain of the same. We are taxed and fined and penalized and threatened and herded and coerced by a clumsy, mercenary, mean-spiritied giant that does not hesitate to run roughshod over People in the name of protecting the Public. Lip service, with a bully component.

A well regulated militia is not only protected by the Constitution, it is COMMANDED by the Constitution. Where ya been? "Alleging" a militia training ground is like alleging Voluntary Assembly, or alleging Free Press. A free and independent press is also protected by the Constitution. Shall the FBI swagger into YOUR place of business, alleging that YOU are practicing YOUR rights? I will argue that a Well Regulated Militia and a Free Press BOTH need more training, not less.

You might cut your investigative teeth on what strikes me, two states away, as a peculiarly high rate of deputy-involved shootings in your neck of the woods. You might focus on a pair of deputies that has been involved in more than one ongoing-investigation-caliber killing. Candidly, that conjures the creepy prospect of an Official hit squad. Up in your neck of the woods, small town journalists seem exceedingly amenable to contrived causes of death so long as they have an Official stamp and 'Paid Administrative Leave' seems as much like a style of life as a review of procedure.

SMART, my left foot. The Snohomish County Multi-Agency Response Team, a special group of homicide detectives trained to investigate killings by police, is NOT smart. It has NEVER been smart for people to investigate themselves. That is why investigative journalism is so very important. It would be a service to the Public if you would engage in it.

I am curious if the informant is the one who recommended Gray go shoot at this range.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

It is the price of success, no laws were broken by the range owner (yours truly) so they have gone after me with administrative code triple penalties of 25,000$ <$75,000 on 4 counts all of them false the violations did not happen.

They accuse me of running a commercial range open to the public and specifically state AppleSeed project shoot, a 501C3 nonprofit that I hosted at great cost to myself and no compensation from participants.

follow the link and see the results for your self.

scroll down the pages for photos

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6914.0

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7320.0

Volunteers from the instruction at the range protected Ron Paul as a personal security detail in Seattle WA for the regional Campaign For Liberty .

WE also protected speakers and organizers at the TEA parties enabling huge C4L enrollment that led to HR 1207 cosponsors and yes we got all the dem reps to support HR 1207 by political activism.

And for this I get persecuted by Joint Terrorism Task Force and that only through Snohomish County Planning dept with false code violation charges.

Freedom is not free.
    Faith and a firearm make it so
    awrm.org
    National Militia Standards http://www.awrm.org/nms.htm

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Anti Federalist posted this in General Politics, but it nags at me that the lion's share of the Bearing Arms crowd may not have seen it. Threads come and go so QUICKLY up there.

I am imagining that Appleseed sponsors and Appleseed attendees and Range Masters and plain old Arms Bearing Patriots might wish to speak up on Mr. Faire's behalf. Unless "bear arms" shall be reduced to "own arms," there is no point in continuing to fight gun regulation if there is no intent to stand, literally, the ground upon which firearms training and safety are conducted.
    Thanks for bringing this over.

I debated where to put it initially, exposure v. target audience.

Problem solved.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Gun people are sufficiently numerous and various that distinct sub-cultures have identified themselves. Just as variation in hardware preferences is evident, variation of association is evident. That's how Life works. Freedom of Assembly is a good thing.

It is crucial to bear in mind that these divisions, however natural the distinctions, are nevertheless divisive. They establish competition for scarce resources, including memberships and fees. That's how the economy works. Competition is a good thing.

However, comma, put yourself in the non-gun people's shamefully impractical shoes.

Those of us who are not lifetime political junkies woke up and "found ourselves" in an adversarial role with our own government. Hmmm, wasn't expecting that.

Those of us who HAVE woken up and are TRYING to help steer the Titanic away from that iceberg yonder -- if only by encouraging the people who know anything about ships -- not only discover that our last line of defense is contemptuous of us, but also that the last line of defense is not a line at all, but several camps. Eenie meenie minie mo . . .

Pin The Tail On The Donkey, as well, and Musical Chairs -- what fun!

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
    --Benjamin Franklin, at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-15-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Those of us who are not lifetime political junkies woke up and "found ourselves" in an adversarial role with our own government.

Hmmm, wasn't expecting that.
    Nicely put.

I am a lifetime "political junkie" and I still recall that "Oh $#@!" moment.

And I still have them from time to time as new outrages come flying across the radar screen.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nicely put.

........ from time to time as new outrages come flying across the radar screen.
    QFT - Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that the outrages will not stop, until we stop allowing them to happen.

Strat - we know what a red flare means - if you need to send one up.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nicely put.

I am a lifetime "political junkie" and I still recall that "Oh $#@!" moment.

And I still have them from time to time as new outrages come flying across the radar screen.
    i have those moments multiple times a day...my public education wants me to bury my head in the sand, but my recent awakening forces me to keep my eyes wide open. I usually just facepalm myself for a few seconds, shake it off, and go back to preparing my supplies. my next goal is energy independence; ammo, food and water are covered.

the federal government has made it abundantly clear what their intentions are and their contempt for the masses.

keep your powder dry

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that the outrages will not stop, until we stop allowing them to happen.
    They will not only not stop, they will grow more frequent and more egregious. As we see. Daily.

That's how Bullies roll.

If not at Stratiotes place, where should the BoR Article 2 Militia train?

Back in the day, men were required to bring their rifles to church, and militia training was conducted after the conclusion of worship services.

Can I get an "Amen?"
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    If not at Stratiotes place, where should the BoR Article 2 Militia train?

Back in the day, men were required to bring their rifles to church, and militia training was conducted after the conclusion of worship services.

Can I get an "Amen?"
    PRAY

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I will master it as I master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must build my position. I must Use my Steady Hold Factors. I must maintain my NPOA. I must maintain my sight alignment and sight picture. I must shoot straight and follow through. I will persist...

My rifle and myself know that what counts at this Appleseed is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our report, nor the smoke we make. We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself will continue the tradition of American Liberty and awaken my fellow Americans to make Riflemen out of them. I will do this for the Founders. Just as I will tell The Story of April 19th, 1775 to each of my fellow Americans, so they will know the debt, and the obligation. Liberty is precious. It must be saved. It must be passed on. This I swear... AMEN
    Faith and a firearm make it so
    awrm.org
    National Militia Standards http://www.awrm.org/nms.htm

I pray that appleseed will come to Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
    I pray that appleseed will come to Hawaii.
    Pen is mightier than sword, I’ve heard
    Sentiment ascribed by sissy and nerd
    Or to save vile self, by offensive turd
    Might Makes Right, this is tragic Word.

Language is fragile but strong like glass
    Crippling shards in Robber Baron ass
    This battle is chiefly class against class
    Power of few affronts pleasure of mass.

My weapons are slight but straight and true
    Insightful wordsmiths are warriors, too
    Brain-Brawn imbalance a longtime clue
    Til Big Guns come, will my arrival do?

Faith without works is dead.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 03-29-2012 at 06:02 PM.

What a beautiful poem. Come on down, Patriot Lady.

Protecting Poetry

Pen is mightier than sword, I’ve heard
    Sentiment ascribed by sissy and nerd
    Or to save vile self, by offensive turd
    Might Makes Right, forever, this is Word.

Language is fragile but strong like glass
    Crippling shards in Robber Baron ass
    This battle is chiefly class against class
    Power of few affronts pleasure of mass.

My weapons are slight but straight and true
    Insightful wordsmiths are warriors, too
    Brain-Brawn imbalance a longtime clue
    Til Big Guns come, will my arrival do?

Faith without works is dead.

A rifleman, not a poet, but my word is true

Your right to speech needs protection too
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    A rifleman, not a poet, but my word is true

Your right to speech needs protection too
    The Rifleman may not Poet be
    But his nature leans to chivalry
    Quid pro quo, guard Writers from attack
    In a War of Words, we’ve got your back.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-17-2009 at 10:08 AM.

What a beautiful poem. Come on down, Patriot Lady.

To thee I ask, is today too soon
    To flee the gloom of timid June
    To sing in the sunshine and laugh everyday
    To remember me fondly if I go on my way?
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-17-2009 at 10:08 AM.

To thee I ask, is today too soon
    To flee the gloom of timid June
    To sing in the sunshine and laugh everyday
    To remember me fondly if I go on my way?
    C'mon, too soon? When have we ever wanted something badly and it happened to soon?

C'mon, too soon? When have we ever wanted something badly and it happened to soon?
    In my world, the more things deteriorate, the less likely it is that sitting tight is a good plan.
    I am living testament to God opening windows after slamming doors in my face,
    not infrequently on fingers that have only just gained a toehold.

Knights on white horses are far in between
    Infrequently heard and more seldom seen
    But steady of keel and robust of heart
    Gentlemen Warriors, a breed apart

Enough with the talking, with rattling of sabers
    And un-winnable arguments passing for labors
    Relay what I think, what I know and have seen
    Play the Faith card and trust Grace will I glean

Thank You is woefully insufficient
    For such kindness when I am deficient
    These are not times for the Tough to shop
    What extraordinary providence to island hop

DAMN!

You nailed it again. Good show.

Thank you.

DAMN!

You nailed it again. Good show.

Thank you.

The Illuminati...! OH NOES!
    Not so theatrically cloak-and-dagger as all that. Theatrical cloak-and-daggery is to entertain the pawn/serf/proletariat/indentured classes upon whom They rely but for whom they have less than zero regard. After sex and money, entertainment is a principal-not-to-say principle Distraction. It's the Lust/Power/Greed crowd. Scratch that . . . clique.

'They' are going to completely break the system.
    I keep trying to explain to Do Gooders and assorted Ideologists . . . THEY DON'T CARE.

So long as they can finish this lifetime literally Richer Than Rockefeller and the Estate Taxes are low, THEY DON'T CARE.

I keep trying to explain the true significance of CONSCIENCELESSNESS . . . without conscience. It is beyond awesome. Behold, I give you interesting times.

These people are so FEW as to be agreeable with one another despite the racism, prejudice and snobbery that infects Their dealings with the aforementioned Lower Classes. Behold, I give you the International Elite.

That they are so very few is part of my personal security system. Even though Washington DC seems thoroughly corrupted, on account of it IS, the majority of that sprawling, blood-sucking Federal Workforce is NOT comprised of Bad Guys. The lion's share of those Paper Pushers are Compliant, not Corrupt . . . Complicit only insofar as they lack the moral courage or the practical circumstances to stand up to Wrong. People have to eat. It is uncommon to bite the hand that feeds you.

The not-great great majority of G-People, I feel certain, will applaud a restoration of Reason to governance of America . . . so long as they don't have to be in the vanguard. The not-great great majority, The Mediocre, I think and hope and pray will NOT ultimately side with Government against the People. Doesn't mean SOME people won't get nailed -- I'm hoping to sidestep that fate -- but I think there will not be a wholesale joining of the Force Ranks by the Bureaucratic File. Don't pardon, CELEBRATE the pun -- that's a motto.

It is increasingly widespread knowledge by the many that SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE OTHER STATE OF DENMARK that affords some protection for my big mouth and bad attitude. I believe there IS a critical mass that roots for reform, so long as they are safe. Where there is Corruption, Skull Duggery, Tom Foolery and every other perversity of lawmaking and justice, what right-minded person could NOT root for reform?

The People are my greatest protection. In the same way that I will drive to a truck stop before stopping for Highway Patrol, honking and yelling for VERY pissed off truck drivers to come to my aid, I will not hesitate to cry and carry on at an airport, should an oaf from the Terrifying=Terrorizing Surveillance Agency attempt to escort me off screen. I AM AN AMERICAN DISSIDENT! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT SPEAK OUT AGAINST AN ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS US ON A DEMOLITION DERBY COURSE TO FLAT-OUT COMMUNISM! HELP! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!! I figger there's gotta be at least ONE Patriot on hand.

Of course, the People may not be any protection at all. The People, even then, might avert their eyes and make up guilt-relieving stories about how I was probably a left wing radical or a right wing extremist.

That is why I send notes and copies and files and what-not of everything I work on to a number of different people, with instructions to MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME. There are quite a few people who have articulated determination NOT to let pass a "dead under mysterious circumstances" ruling on my fate. Between you, me and the lamp post, I don't think but a couple or three of them would call attention to themselves by pursuing my death or disappearance, but I think SEVERAL of them would make a play for cash. Who wouldn't? EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Those grocery store rags pay big bucks for Inside Scoops.

I realize that it seems like I blabber with abandon, but the Truth is that I exercise A LOT of restraint of pen and tongue. I'm like Tom Cruise's Mitch in the novel-turned-movie The Firm, wiggling his way not into the good graces but the safe passage of Chicago underworld. Alive and free, I am a fountain of clever ideas and novel approaches -- MOST of us DO want to see America re-gain preeminence, being the coolest country on earth is cool -- but dead or incarcerated, I am a treasure trove of dirty laundry.

You, who have NOTHING to do with anything on which I have been working and who has "only" surfaced as a prospective Good Guy with whom I might make life more productive and more pleasurable, must be wondering WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I type on my laptop and talk on my cell phone under the assumption that everything I say is read/heard by someone who is paid by someone who does not have my best interests at heart. Whenever possible or appropriate, I like to remind the PAYEES that the PAYERS will not hesitate to do to lackeys what they do to me. Whenever possible or appropriate, I like to go On Record with my sworn statement that I have done NOTHING wrong -- on the contrary, I am working overtime trying to help, gratis I might add -- and that there is NO CAUSE to impede my movement. None whatsoever -- as you know, I don't even fly with prescription marijuana. The verge of air travel is an occasion on which I particularly like to go On Record.

Thanks for listening, as per usual . . . it's another thing I really like about you.

Hehe. Feel free to post my 'more choice' comments...

Less strange to hang with a stranger than with a statist
    Whether or not you wonder, I apprise you of the latest
    Near a month gone by, one brief day remaining
    I did not find a soul mate, nor am I complaining

Had the $#@! hit the fan while I was still houseguest
    Idea, action, timing, respectively, good, better, best
    Not with sparks but not without affection
    Not without food, not without protection

But since tyranny and temerity are still orders du jour
    Since the People will seemingly more outrage endure
    Since it turns out $#@! oozes down a Wall
    Since we go along with Federal Falderal

I’ll yet seek a patriotic partner, if more compatible than sublime
    I cannot be the only one on this stretch of this path at this time
    The new reality has distinct implication
    Perks of Partnership lie in incorporation

This has not to do with bearing arms, gun toters may contend
    But I am predisposed to no one who could not myself defend
    For a practical pairing with an eye on Success
    Complimentary strengths will this union bless

Not a marriage made in heaven but an improvisational LLC
    Capitalize on The Crisis, like Goldman Sachs as we can see
    Money for the making, escape plans de rigueur
    I’m looking for a man who thrives on pressure

Fret not, I will conduct the search in forums differently titled
    Board Brass I hope will think that to free speech I am entitled
    One Good Guy Bad Ass from the Boomer generation
    I’m looking for a man who can make things happen.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I applaud your efforts, and enjoy your prose.
    Would I, could I,,,,
    I am already married, and my wife would not allow a second wife.

Something about her Momma not naming her Sharron.

You quite rightfully set high standards, I hope you the best.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I applaud your efforts, and enjoy your prose.
    Would I, could I,,,,
    I am already married, and my wife would not allow a second wife.

Something about her Momma not naming her Sharron.

You quite rightfully set high standards, I hope you the best.
    Pcosmar compliments me and honors his wife with conduct becoming an Officer and a Gentlemen, and I super appreciate it.

Those of you men with blanket-read-that-bigoted-read-that-sexist animosity toward women, take note . . . pcosmar DISABLES TANKS and defers to his wife. THAT is sexy.

There is a disturbing number of men on the Board, many of ‘em whippersnappers, who have blanket-read-that-bigoted-read-that-sexist animosity toward women and who, incredibly, are free and easy about making flip, wholesale, derogatory remarks about women. The TRUTH is that for every man you can produce who got screwed over like a person shouldn’t get screwed over in this lifetime or ever by another person, I can produce AT LEAST one woman who got screwed over AT LEAST as badly.

Snideness of supporters will be visited upon candidates. That was a great little YouTube, "We Didn't Start The Flame War." If you cannot bring yourself to respect American women, I advise you to at least FEAR American women. Baby Boom women are a HUGE voting bloc. Baby Boom women are menopausal.

Thank you for the complement.

In appreciation of women.
    This,

YouTube - SMVM - MILITIA WOMEN
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-05-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: n
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Inside they found 21 pistols and rifles, including a military-style machine gun.
    The media considers a .50 muzzle loader an anti-aircraft weapon..... This machine gun was probably a S&W .38 special.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Thank you for the complement.

In appreciation of women.
    This,

YouTube - SMVM - MILITIA WOMEN
    Like I said, a Good Guy.

And unless I very much miss my mark, a Three Percenter.

Partner Up, Hunker Down
    July 2009
    Hawaii

Little Rahm Emanuel, dancer cum banker
    Loyalties divided, a chip on his shoulder
    Declares citizens orphaned from La Familia
    With nary a word from our elusive Militia.

Inquisitive minds with penchants for survival
    Are obliged to ponder the lack of upheaval
    How could it happen that Rednecks and Bad Asses
    Idly witness subjugation of their classes?

Sexists and Chauvinists and Pricks and Patriarchs
    Have bites, it appears, not resembling their barks
    Why would the manliest of American men
    Stand down in the face of brazen oppression?

A riddle most worthy, an answer most pressing
    Without populist force, it’s all window dressing
    Conspicuous consumers and Suburbanites
    Are the tippers of scales in civilized fights.

There are Unprepared millions of single women
    And yang to yin, millions of Prepared single men
    Grown remote from the society they would save
    Fighting for the liberty of a lonely early grave.

If Free Radical unions were commonly joined
    And Patriot Partnerships were widely coined
    For financial savings and emotional supports
    Build efficient and felicitous Way Cool Forts.

Economies of scale never gather to One
    It’s garishly plain, one by one we’re undone
    Survival and resistance are team endeavors
    Endgame forgives mixing business with pleasures.

One-night hookers, steady girlfriends, lifelong wives
    I suggest pairing singles will enhance many lives
    Then couple with couple, akin to a Firm
    If only to ride out America’s $#@! storm.

By fours and by sixteens, by eighties or eights
    Economy in numbers, safety at the gates
    Biblically speaking, it’s a time for group worship
    If it’s secular bull$#@!, think Entrepreneurship.

Whether all hell breaks loose or order is restored
    Camaraderie and good cheer are meantime reward
    Split the cost, share the risk, have some sex, get some sleep
    Vowing watchful defense for each other to keep.

Of those who did perish when the Titanic sunk
    Who suffered least were getting laid or getting drunk
    A run for their money, a fright to their senses
    Lies in a generalized mending of fences.

Should Reason in governance finally prevail
    And a Patriot Partnership has known travail
    A built-in expiration date set from the start
    Will sound business practice trump unruly heart.

If a Baby Bang follows, that’s all to our good
    The next wave of shopping, from houses to food
    Compared to a divorce rate of fifty percent
    Marriage Lite will be as winsome by accident.

Prosperity and posterity, I spy focus
    In Patriot Matchmaking Hocus Pocus
    I spy another in rest and recreation
    Destination spots for the family vacation.

Outdoors and hooked up, with acreage for training
    Gamesmanship and skillz whether shining or raining
    A place to swap stories and bring current the news
    A haven for like-minded to ward off the blues.

Their hotels and airlines and fast foods will flounder
    If the Coach class reverts to camping out yonder
    With S’mores and War Stories by campfire’s glow
    Patriot Hideouts, like but not like Bohemian Grove.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 08-05-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast