Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Charles County Caucus RIGGED as Admitted on Talk Radio by Dokes

St. Charles County Caucus RIGGED as Admitted on Talk Radio by Dokes

Go to the following link. Go to the March 20th 7am podcast

http://www.971talk.com/Allman/Podcasts/Episodes.aspx

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In 2008, they rigged the caucus too. Here is Tom Kuypers commenting on it to local TV. He was appointed parliamentarian by Dokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rplrNr8I8s

And here is some commentary form a friend on facebook:

It think my video link shows enough to know that Kuypers was in on it. His philosophy from a few years ago (this video was AFTER the 2008 debacle) was that the purpose of the caucus was the assign delegates to the winner of the primary. Knowing that's his philosophy and that he GOT out of SCCRCC, then BACK in after the 2008 SCC caucus, shows he felt he needed to get "back in" in order to control the next time around. Given he sat right next to Dokes after being appointed as parliamentarian (i.e. the person who says "yes, you're doing this properly", I'd say he was not only involved but likely the mastermind. Bennett got smacked down after he was Chair in 2008 and let it "get away from him" by actually following and honoring rule and order, so I doubt he's trusted as a ringleader anymore.

Well, we can still use this against him, but I'm not going to believe the speculation that "he's been in touch with the Paul team and wants to come clean as a patsty" talk until he shows it... He's probably saying that, but I want to see him say it to a real media outlet first... Otherwise I have to assume this is something for him to save face with pissed off voters without making it too public in his bigger interviews.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

It's the 20:00 mark.
    Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 03-20-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

This is GOLDEN!

"I didn't know that that was not legal"

"One of the things that we had hoped to do was have a fair process where the delegates were proportioned out"

"When I would show up at meetings I would ask...I asked personally (at a meeting) if it is ok to take a nomination where it was nominated and was (inaudible) all in the same sentence. And I was told yes, that is ok"

"What we were hoping to do, i think, was not have a full takeover of one particular group where they might only be represented by 1% of the county, yet that they would get all the delegates. They didn't think that was fair for St. Charles County. And I think the way that we went about trying to make that happen was just not done perfectly."

"This is the way we wanted it to go"
    Last edited by hillertexas; 03-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    Well, we can still use this against him, but I'm not going to believe the speculation that "he's been in touch with the Paul team and wants to come clean as a patsty" talk until he shows it... He's probably saying that, but I want to see him say it to a real media outlet first... Otherwise I have to assume this is something for him to save face with pissed off voters without making it too public in his bigger interviews.
    The people on the caucus subcommittee were the same lot that screwed us over last time. Dokes is not innocent and neither are the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    The people on the caucus subcommittee were the same lot that screwed us over last time. Dokes is not innocent and neither are the others.
    Good to know, considering it was you who'd said he'd approached the Paul team... You think he's just playing both sides I assume?
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, they are all looking for a way out and feeling out the other side to see what they should say probably.

I think Dokes finally saw some significant video footage bc he sounded hella nervous in that interview and his story has changed significiantly

Quote Originally Posted by hillertexas View Post
    This is GOLDEN!

"I didn't know that that was not legal"

"One of the things that we had hoped to do was have a fair process where the delegates were proportioned out"

"When I would show up at meetings I would ask...I asked personally (at a meeting) if it is ok to take a nomination where it was nominated and was (inaudible) all in the same sentence. And I was told yes, that is ok"

"What we were hoping to do, i think, was not have a full takeover of one particular group where they might only be represented by 1% of the county, yet that they would get all the delegates. They didn't think that was fair for St. Charles County. And I think the way that we went about trying to make that happen was just not done perfectly."
    Proportioning delegates is not a 'fair' process if the majority wants something different. Accross MO the County GOP tried 'proportioning' them when Santa didn't have a majority, and taking ALL when Santa did, to have an overall greater number. In St Charles the majority did NOT want Santa to have delegates.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-20-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Can someone capture that audio somehow in case it is pulled? I'm at work and should be working instead of being so fired up and messing with this stuff thx

Can someone capture that audio somehow in case it is pulled? I'm at work and should be working instead of being so fired up and messing with this stuff thx
    We need to tube the Interview. Who's got mad skills?
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

I would like to know who the Ron Paul person was that was on the sub-committee that didn't show up to meetings for eight months. That's not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I would like to know who the Ron Paul person was that was on the sub-committee that didn't show up to meetings for eight months. That's not acceptable.
    Brent Stafford and I don't know that it was 8 months for sure. I'll have to talk to him, but his son has cubscouts the night they meet and that's why he hasn't been attending

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I can throw it up really quick, unless you got a contradicting quote from that other thread you had that you want to include. PM me if so.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brent Stafford and I don't know that it was 8 months for sure. I'll have to talk to him, but his son has cubscouts the night they meet and that's why he hasn't been attending
    We'd also have to know what passes for 'regular attendance' with others, not to mention how they chose to have it on a day when the guy who served as chair for the 2008 caucus Ron Paul won hands down couldn't make it, regularly.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-20-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    We'd also have to know what passes for 'regular attendance' with others, not to mention how they chose to have it on a day when the guy who served as chair for the 2008 caucus Ron Paul won hands down couldn't make it, regularly.
    Yep and they are very much a little group of oligarchs, too. The insiders will battle back and forth, but they will team up against any newbies on the committee. The recently chased Cynthia Davis off the committee and she was serving as chair. They voted her off and treated her like dirt. Now she is Constitution Party.

At 15:16 Allman refers to him as Eugene Jokes?
    "That's Eugene Jokes…Dokes"
    He admits he never attended a caucus before and is inexperienced with Robert's rules - HOW could they have the gall to make him chairman?!
    (Of course, now it's very obvious WHY they shoved him up front - to cover for their corrupt practices!)
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-20-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Honest question...

Is there a point in expending energy to pursue this? I don't see the campaign doing anything. The media doesn't seem to be covering it. At the end of the day the GOP can run caucuses however they want right? There is no actual law governing the process, correct? Dokes is a dirtbag and the GOP is corrupt... ok. What do we hope to gain? Scratch the initial caucus results and do it again?
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!

They are going to have another caucus for one. The Paul campaign has told the State GOP that these people are not to participate in the next one. And yes, pursuing this and getting it to the public realm is important for us locally. The local news has taken the GOP statement almost as gospel, though there has been some good reports.

We also are organizging locally to overthrow these people in the next election

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    At 15:16 Allman refers to him as Eugene Jokes?

He admits he never attended a caucus before and is inexperienced with Robert's rules - HOW could they have the gall to make him chairman?!
    plausible deny-ability

Quote Originally Posted by Merk View Post
    Honest question...

Is there a point in expending energy to pursue this? I don't see the campaign doing anything. The media doesn't seem to be covering it. At the end of the day the GOP can run caucuses however they want right? There is no actual law governing the process, correct? Dokes is a dirtbag and the GOP is corrupt... ok. What do we hope to gain? Scratch the initial caucus results and do it again?
    Win or lose, succeed or fail, there is never a reason to take election fraud lightly... That goes so far beyond just this campaign (it was Romney supporters disenfranchised here too, and are also very upset), that it should go without saying why this should be pursued and exposed that their rigging the process.

Why does it matter if the media wants to ignore it or not? Does that make it right? Of course not. The public needs to know what's being done underhandedly in their party's names. That us the goal, to expose corruptino to anyone who will listen and try to ensure it's redone fairly.

As someone who knows personally some of the folks in Athens I helped get trained to be delegates, I find it flat-out insulting that you don't think things like this are worth our time, when peopel have put in far too much work to simply be disenfranchised.
    Last edited by TheGrinch; 03-20-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Point of odor: Dokes stinks.

People should repeatedly call in to any show he's on to remind him of that line from Roberts Rules Of Order. He is clearly in no position to refute.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    Win or lose, succeed or fail, there is never a reason to take election fraud lightly... That goes so far beyond just this campaign (it was Romney supporters disenfranchised here too, and are also very upset), that it should go without saying why this should be pursued and exposed that their rigging the process.

Why does it matter if the media wants to ignore it or not? Does that make it right? Of course not. The public needs to know what's being done underhandedly in their party's names. That us the goal, to expose corruptino to anyone who will listen and try to ensure it's redone fairly.

As someone who knows personally some of the folks in Athens I helped get trained to be delegates, I find it flat-out insulting that you don't think things like this are worth our time, when peopel have put in far too much work to simply be disenfranchised.
    That's why I brought up a suggestion for the grassroots to pursue and record ALL fraud and irregular conduct at these caucuses and elections and keep it exposed to the public. Of course, it appears my suggestion doesn't appear to spark interest in anyone, since no one has considered it. Here's the link of my suggestion: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-2012-website

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    That's why I brought up a suggestion for the grassroots to pursue and record ALL fraud and irregular conduct at these caucuses and elections and keep it exposed to the public. Of course, it appears my suggestion doesn't appear to spark interest in anyone, since no one has considered it. Here's the link of my suggestion: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-2012-website
    I don't think there's a lack of interest, just hands in a lot of pots around here to where stuff like this gets lost... Don't take it personally, becuase I actually started a thread for that same reason that got lost in the mix.

But maybe try one more time with a new thread, and then if we can compile enough, start working on a website? I could assist with that too if we get enough interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I almost have it uploaded to youtube. I will post it in this thread.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    +rep
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    Thank you... I get too bogged down trying to make it look all fancy and effective... Still am looking to make something with graphics with counterpoints and inconsistencies about what he says, but great to make it more accessible for everyone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Merk View Post
    Honest question...

are you kidding? This was a caucus Ron won in 2008. He was clearly going to win again. It is the BIGGEST in MO. It has 147 delegates to state, 142 of which, as I understand it, were due to go to Ron. Santa had sweeps where he had a majority and they tried to shove 'proportional' through where he was in the minority, simply by controling the agenda. Ron needs to win this caucus and now there will be media there watching it, and video. If they win it will be because they pulled in more people than last time. That is a win already over their controlling the delegate selection completely arbitrarily which is what they wanted, and the way it was written into the so called 'rules' they posted but could not get voted in. Did you SEE those rules?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast