Thread: Voter Fraud in AZ?

Voter Fraud in AZ?

I have been reading the 200 page document on the voter fraud that has been happening, not surprised! I have been concerned about voter fraud for many years as AZ uses the machines to tabulate voting.

I contacted the Secretary of State's Office to ask them if I could view my vote, to see if my vote actually went to the person I cast it for. I was informed that I may not see my vote because they do not have record of it. The ballots along with the ticker tape from the machine are kept by the County Elections, but I am not able to view it.

Eric, the man I spoke to, then went into the process by which they ensure that no elections fraud has occurred.

1. Machines are Federally tested and certified
    2. State then tests them with demonstration votes to ensure no fraud
    3. County then purchases the machines and they are logic and accuracy tested before each election
    4. County leaders are then allowed to come and randomly test 2% of precincts (this however is not required and most dont)

Here is my issue: I was told that I cant view my vote to protect me from anyone else being able to view it (Huh?
    what happened to ID?) The funny thing is, the County Chairs can look at my vote, but I cant...?.....

I also talked with Former Sen Karen Johnson who was the author of the Bill that forced at least the 2% random counting (she wanted 5% but was met with opposition form Jan Brewer and others) and only a certain percentage has to be off for them to suspect fraud.

My question is, after reading the report that has been done, how easy is it to hide anomalies by just taking a from here and there so not to cause alert?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan Brewer is a bad governor who is in the pockets of corrupt people.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Jan Brewer is a bad governor who is in the pockets of corrupt people.
    I agree. Look at the friends she's made in teh MSM. (every neocon show, AFAIK) It's telling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Is there anyone on this forum who is wondering the same thing about the Machines? Sen Johnson told me that John Brakey of Tucson has been involved with exposing voter fraud...does anyone know him personally that would see if he could help us?

does anyone know if the Logic and Accuracy testing has been done on the machines in other states that have been found to be fraudulent? I would think they would be....hmmmm

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I personally asked Jan Brewer about the integrity of the machines 4 years ago and she assured me everything was solid... while her goon next to her gave me a creepy don't ask questions look and dismissed my concerns.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

In talking more with county officials the process on a county level is this

1. As soon as the polls close, the ballots are counted (how many cast vs how many not) and sealed in an envelope.
    2. The machines then sends the tally via telephone line to Elections Central
    3. The Machines are picked up that night and taken to Elections Central and the ticker paper sealed.
    4. Within about 24 hours the County Chair(s) and those chosen to go to the Election Dept. then randomly (process to choosing these, that I do not know yet) audit precincts within each County on a particular catagory (for elections that have more than one on the ballot)
    5. the paper ballots are counted for accuracy as to how many were cast (check one) then they are seperated by candidate (or issues, check two) and counted to verify the paper count within the machine.

What I am trying to discover right now is what happens after the random counting. Are those random precinct numbers checked against the numbers that were sent via the telephone to the Elections Central. If verified, are those numbers then checked once again after it is sent to the Secretary of State's office? Thus we would have checks and balances all the way to the top.

6 Counties have done the audit, while the other 8 have not. You can view the resulsts at this website http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/PPE/handcount/

I am trying to see if these audits can still be done.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.