Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video - St. Charles County MO Caucus - Entire proceedings

*NEW VIDEO ADDED*Video - St. Charles County MO Caucus - Entire proceedings

Updated with 20 minutes of new footage!!

Last edited by Liberty Rebellion; 03-20-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: NEW VIDEO ADDED

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is awesome, the audio has been cleaned up, and it all fits perfectly together, WELL DONE!! This is the comprehensive video that needs to go out from what I can see.

Is this the one to share?
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Well, I am not anyone official, but I am watching it so far and it is well done up to the 20 min mark, shows all angles, audio is cleaned up, etc.

Seems to be a few spots where he has audio but no video. I have already watched a number of the videos from this and hadn't seen those anyway, so it is nice to have additional audio. It all seems to be lined up chronologically as well, this guy was good.
    Last edited by JonGod; 03-19-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Whoever put this together deserves major props!
    Groups are grammatical fictions; only individuals exist, and each individual is different. -Robert Anton Wilson

Fornication Under Consent of the King

Quote Originally Posted by hillertexas View Post
    Is this the one to share?
    yes...
    Groups are grammatical fictions; only individuals exist, and each individual is different. -Robert Anton Wilson

I sent it to Drudge and LRC Blog.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anyone watched it all the way through yet? I don't want to put it on the front page if it has any troll like surprises in the middle or anything.... and I don't have time to watch it right now, all the way through...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

00:29 Opening speaker announces there are no recording devices allowed and gets boos.

2:18 Speaker turns over meeting to Dokes who immediately says the camera needs to come down.

3:13 Dokes asks an officer to remove the person with the camera and the crowd gets upset.

29:55 Stokes starts the ramming process and actually acknowledges that he isn't going to acknowledge point of orders (follow the rules), things start getting crazy after that...

38:00 Meeting is improperly adjourned and it's announced there will be no delegates.

38:38 People are told to leave the building or they will be arrested for trespassing.

51:20 Brent Stafford tries to keep the meeting going in the parking lot.

53:25 Brent gets grabbed by the police.

We really need to get a complete and detailed timeline 00:00 together of important events in this video.
    Last edited by skytoucher; 03-19-2012 at 01:00 PM.

deleted duplicated post
    Last edited by skytoucher; 03-19-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Has anyone watched it all the way through yet? I don't want to put it on the front page if it has any troll like surprises in the middle or anything.... and I don't have time to watch it right now, all the way through...
    Personally I would try to get a timeline together to go with the front page post so people can skip around to the important sections. Some parts of the video are black with just audio of crowd talk and may lose some people.

I put it on the front page with the one reference to 29:55, above ^^
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Crap I should started time-stamping when I was trying to watch it earlier. There are large swaths of no video unfortunately.

If I check it again, I will try to put timestamps on if no one has.
    Last edited by JonGod; 03-19-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonGod View Post
    Crap I should started time-stamping when I was trying to watch it earlier. There are large swaths of no video unfortunately.

If I check it again, I will try to put timestamps on if no one has.
    I've updated a bunch of time-stamps in an earlier post above. Anyone please feel free to add to it or edit it for more detail/better wording.

If anyone wants to give the video creator some input/video shots to complete the timeline, you can reach him here via facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/gothicjump
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    21:02 03ish is where the phalanx of police showed up as can be told by the mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. There were about 4 cops on the scene before the caucus started. They called in re-enforcements because they were scared of people yelling. Two officers were carrying batons

34:45 - police spot Kenneth Suitter video recording again. He is the man that refused to turn off his camera much earlier. They move in and arrest him here

It is quite clear this was a planned operation. Having the heavy police presence there and telling them to keep an eye on the "crazy Ron Paul crowd" simply made it easy to shut down the event. Everyone was properly briefed and acted accordingly.

This is such a sad spectacle, nearly everyone in that gym knew something was going on... "The police are going to shut this down"... Who is that guy? They are framing RP support as aggressive and bully like.

All it took was one man with a mic to subvert a whole gym full of people. How's that for democracy at work?

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    It is quite clear this was a planned operation. Having the heavy police presence there and telling them to keep an eye on the "crazy Ron Paul crowd" simply made it easy to shut down the event. Everyone was properly briefed and acted accordingly.
    Ron Paul won this caucus even in 2008. The rules they pretended governed, that they had posted on the walls said they could disqualify delegates for 'any reason' and you had to be a 'true and dedicated Republican' or something like that, as well as banning video. Perfect star chamber rules, never, however, adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ron Paul won this caucus even in 2008. The rules they pretended governed, that they had posted on the walls said they could disqualify delegates for 'any reason' and you had to be a 'true and dedicated Republican' or something like that, as well as banning video. Perfect star chamber rules, never, however, adopted.
    "Only Strong and Faithful Republican Voters can vote"
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    "Only Strong and Faithful Republican Voters can vote"
    How's that for "Big Tent" (I know that slogan is out of date... maybe they're just trying to make sure everyone knows it?)
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

I was at the 2008 Jackson County Missouri caucus and the chairman got angry and walked out taking the sign in rosters with him. He whined to the state and they basically invalidated everything we passed. If you don't think we are in a fascist state by now, you aren't paying attention.

Vote with you wallet, buy more ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    Someone that was at the caucus put this up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=C1qTR_JoAgc
    There should be a melding of scenes from this one with that of the Laclede County Caucus with a "Do" and "Don't do" caption for people chairing a caucus.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    There should be a melding of scenes from this one with that of the Laclede County Caucus with a "Do" and "Don't do" caption for people chairing a caucus.
    yes it would be great to send to every county chair!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    yes it would be great to send to every county chair!
    Along with a copy of the lawsuit.
    Save the Rain-forests, End the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Along with a copy of the lawsuit.
    be nice if someone prepared a packet like this and sent it to ryan call(state)/danny stroud(denver chair) colorado state gop chair corrupt as hell! If someone is planning this please im me before you do so i know it is going down!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

BUMP for 20 minutes of new video overlayed

Updated OP with new video

bump for evening crew. I have been so consumed by my own county, I'm just now realizing some other counties in MO got railroaded worse. I'm reviewing some videos now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=erQ2WKiGqCU#!

FINAL CUT

On some parts the audio only plays through the right channel
    Last edited by Liberty Rebellion; 04-06-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast