Ok, looks like we're gonna have to do this Texas style and go independent. We need to know who's active and willing to help out. Once we get a number of Texans standing up and willing to help grassroots, we can brainstorm some ideas. We'll give this thread a week to fill up with names and then we'll start. If you're technically in a border state, but would still like to help, we'll make you an honorary Texan.
So let's do a simple format for now.
Later we'll discuss your skill set and plug everyone into leadership roles or jobs.
- Name: (if comfortable giving it, can just be a first name. If not, use your forum name)
- Region: (use the map provided to find your Region #)
- County: (Again, if you're comfortable giving it at this point)
- MeetUp/Group: (Are you part of a MeetUp, Facebook, or other grassroots group? Post it here so we can work with you!)
- Contact: (If you have an E-mail address you'd like to give. Obviously we can use your RPF Inbox if you'd like)
Here's the map to find your region:
- Name: Jonathan
- Region: 4
- County: Lamar
- MeetUp/Group: None
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org