Thread: Play Ron Paul tracks loud from your cars

Play Ron Paul tracks loud from your cars

Pass the message with music too
    And make a few DVDs with select Ron Paul videos and materials to pass around for people who do not use the web much.
    Please visit this news site to see a great Ron Paul video - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No wonder we didn't win any states.

What older people will hear is "WOWMWOMPWMOMWOWPOMP" they won't even listen.

WOW full of pessimism are we? It's for around your campuses or near your favorite hangout types of course, please you guys sound not like Paul supporters

It is likely against the law to do this in most states
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by truetube View Post
    WOW full of pessimism are we? It's for around your campuses or near your favorite hangout types of course, please you guys sound not like Paul supporters
    Older people are the ones that go out to vote, not younger people.

I went to class today and not one person in my class went out to go vote, and even in the next class not one person went out to vote. I even went into work to check up on how things were going on my day off. I ran into a young employee who didn't even know who was running for president...

Not trying to be pessimistic but I am trying to look at the base of people who are actually voting instead of just going along with the crowd.
    Last edited by havox112; 03-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.

I was behind some jerk blaring his music with the bass booming. It was the longest light ever My allergies/cold have given me a horrid headache for the past few days and I spent the entire time wishing his radio would just break.

The last thing I was curious about was his political leanings.

I guess 31 qualifies as "old."

This is ingenious, absolutely flawless. I don't know why nobody thought of this sooner. We're guaranteed to capture the older demographic, now!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No wonder young people do not vote - THIS FORUM HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT, none here have the optimism of Paul and the love of freedom and knowledge of law

@Keith and stuff
    Use knowledge not 'likely'
    Last edited by truetube; 03-22-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Excellent idea about burning videos onto cds and dvds and handing those out to people who can't find their way around online. I burned some as data files for those who can operate a computer and some as dvds that will play in a dvd player so the 'less technical' can browse videos with their remote control. If you're dogging this idea, you haven't tried it. It works way better than you think! Freedom is popular.
    Last edited by 40oz; 03-22-2012 at 02:42 AM.

No wonder young people do not vote - THIS FORUM HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT, none here have the optimism of Paul and the love of freedom and knowledge of law
    Oh, come on. They are looking at it from the viewpoint of what will work on people 30 and older and blaring music is probably not the best thing to employ. If kids like it and you are successful with it, go ahead.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I like the idea, but I'd rather not get arrested for disturbing the peace.
    ‎"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it's forever."
    -Carl Sagan

Blaring music? That works with a select crowd, and a lot of them don't vote. I'm not saying don't do it - I'm saying don't expect all of your friends to suddenly turn out to to vote because they heard some phat Ron Paul beatz coming out of your car.

Now, the burning videos and making DVD's for the less tech-savvy to watch so they can get some non-MSM info? That's a good idea. I am sure that somebody much better at video editing can make an ISO DVD image so people can burn them themselves and distribute. Just an idea.

I was buzzing after an acorn his loud music with bass. It was the longest ever in the light my allergy / cold gave me a terrible headache for days and I have all the time that his radio would only break.

Maybe we can just ride peoples ass' with large stickers in the front windshield. OR With the entire back end the vehicle covered, break check people -eventually slowing down traffic and bringing attention to the cause. But... I'm sure a bunch of lazy, uninspired, pessimist can't see the obvious genius in my plan... OP troll or a chav.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His idea has merit, but only with select crowds/settings. Don't go cruising at 2AM in a residential area blaring phat Ron Paul beatz - people are trying to sleep; they don't give a $#@! about Dr. Paul at 2AM. Do go to the local car club, if you have a car of the same type the club likes, and play your phat beats while showing off your ride. Don't ride around in business/industrial areas baring phat Ron Paul beatz - people are trying to work. Do play phat beats at tailgate parties, block parties, parades, the beach (if busy enough to warrant it), and other places where loud noises are normally accepted.

NOW, here's the real question - do we have a playlist that we can use as the "official" unofficial RP soundtrack? Could somebody make an .iso and then start a torrent of this disc, so people can burn & distribute on their own?

Do we have a grassroots DVD that has official campaign ads, grassroots ads (the ones by J2X are particularly good), videos from various rallies/news segments, endorsements, the "Predictions in Due Time" video, and some of the foreign policy videos (such as the "You like Ron Paul, except on foreign policy" video - this got me, and it works extremely well on veterans and active duty). If anything, I will try to make this DVD, but it will take some time due to my being in Afghanistan.

If you guys want to post up some links I'll run with it. I can put together a decent .iso or two.

I have been doing this for a while...red lights=TURN IT UP LOUDER!!!!

I love blasting this at Republican events.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I like the OP's idea and attitude. Get some Ron Paul tunes and crank up the volume! Download a bunch here:

http://remote.utorrent.com/tiny/umLbdk

I bump econ-rap. Well, not really but I do listen to it loudly on my factory speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I bump econ-rap. Well, not really but I do listen to it loudly on my factory speakers.
    "I want to steer markets,"
    "I want them set free!"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Check out this Ron Paul news , the more views it gets the more it will appear in searches
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336

Check out this Ron Paul news , the more views it gets the more it will appear in searches
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336
    Hey, is that you, Mr. Wadhwani? I put your song in my torrent. Thanks for representing India for freedom! Shukriyaa!