Thread: Toddler in wheelchair groped and prodded by TSA

Toddler in wheelchair groped and prodded by TSA

‎"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it's forever."
    -Carl Sagan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow swabbed the chair and everything. Honestly if you're a closet pedo all you have to do is join the TSA and it's all legal to get your jollies off, should never let anyone touch you or your child.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Chicago.html

Now I feel safer!

Damn, haven't we had enough of this BS yet?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I hope the Wheel Chair Bomber Fries!

There's a terrorist inside every diaper.

"oops, we made another mistake, it will never happen again. We've instituted new training, blah, blah, blah". - TSA
    Last edited by Bruno; 03-19-2012 at 06:39 PM.

It's amazing what some people will go through in the name of ''Safety''.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

"oops, we made another mistake, it will never happen again. We've instituted new training, blah, blah, blah". - TSA
    About the long and short of it........

tick tock tick tock... deep allusions allowed.
    Best of luck in life.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The TSA worker had to swab the boy's cast--seriously? Americans are not prone to having their children blow-up airports and planes. To my knowledge there has never been one person in our history to be used as a suicide bomber. So why are people passively allowing this? How much more are people going to take before they say enough is enough? Full body cavity searches?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Number of Terrorists apprehended by the TSA: ZERO

TSA-training future molestation victims to comply like good patriots. ETA: what happened to the "profiling" $#@! they're supposed to be doing? How does a toddler in a wheelchair resemble a terrorist?
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-19-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Now I feel safer!

A few of us have.

Most of "us" have not, and, in fact, want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    It's amazing what some people will go through in the name of ''Safety''.
    There will come a time when the parents of that child will, literally and figuratively, be willing to barbeque him on the front lawn, if that is what the "authorities" tell them they have to do in order to stay safe.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Hey TSA officer...

Slap,Slap,Slap

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

More ammo for Rand. He can use this video in his next Senate TSA hearing.

It's not the tragedy of this image that speaks volumes of a nation once free, it is the mindless apologists who bark out 'its to keep you safe' that are the true testament to how far the human mind can sink into ignorance. The soil is ripe, the people are ready, his throne is mostly complete, we await the arrival of the one man who will lead us all straight into hell.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    It's not the tragedy of this image that speaks volumes of a nation once free, it is the mindless apologists who bark out 'its to keep you safe' that are the true testament to how far the human mind can sink into ignorance. The soil is ripe, the people are ready, his throne is mostly complete, we await the arrival of the one man who will lead us all straight into hell.
    No need to wait. He is already in the Whitehouse.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Now I feel safer!

Nope we haven't. Read comment after comment about people saying this is no big deal. "The father is creating trouble", "the kid doesn't look scared" (huh, is he supposed to $#@! is pants and cry loudly every time he's touched to prove he's scared?), "it is worth it for our safety..." etc.

Sure miss American getting groped didn't bother people, women and children and elderly being groped and nude scanned doesn't bother people...but a small child with a broken leg in a wheelchair....If you can't feel sorry for that kid....wow...Could you pick a more innocent person on the planet? But if people aren't going to be alarmed, bothered, or upset about that child being patted down...Sorry folks...NOTHING WILL.

Maybe the anal probe, but that's about it. But if the TSA agent is "smiling and courteous and professional" while he's shoving 2 fingers deep into your $#@! then maybe the public will still tolerate it. Because he's just following orders and it's to keep us safe.

This is one of my favorite comments:

I'd rather be safe than sorry and if you have nothing to hid checks like these shouldn't worry you, all you people disagreeing would you had rather no check be made on the wheelchair and then there be a bomb strapped to it? Come on now common sense right?

- BB, Hampshire, 20/3/2012 8:09

Wait wait wait....So this person just watched a 3 minute video of a small 3 year old child WITH a broken leg in a wheelchair being groped and swabbed like he's $#@!ing Hanibal Lecter.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hanniballecter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	1345

And he says, "all of us complaining should use common sense."

Common sense? We aren't using common sense? So now you realize, just how $#@!ed up things have gotten. I can't even come up with a proper response. The people who don't see this child as a threat, are not using common sense. Have you guys let this comment sink in???
    Last edited by Mani; 03-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    This is one of my favorite comments:

I'd rather be safe than sorry and if you have nothing to hid checks like these shouldn't worry you, all you people disagreeing would you had rather no check be made on the wheelchair and then there be a bomb strapped to it? Come on now common sense right?

- BB, Hampshire, 20/3/2012 8:09

Wait wait wait....So this person just watched a 3 minute video of a small 3 year old child WITH a broken leg in a wheelchair being groped and swabbed like he's $#@!ing Hanibal Lecter.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hanniballecter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	1345

And he says, "all of us complaining should use common sense."

Common sense? We aren't using common sense? So now you realize, just how $#@!ed up things have gotten. I can't even come up with a proper response. The people who don't see this child as a threat, are not using common sense. Have you guys let this comment sink in???
    I agree...

The comments are horrendous...America is lost...let them sleep in the Fascist bed they've made...I'm heading for the mountains..
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must undergo the fatigues of supporting it ~Thomas Paine

Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security ~Norman Vincent Peale

I love how the Dad in this video is "so angry"... yet he stands there like a coward, does not utter a word as his child is being handled by the TSA.

At the end he thanks them!

But then of course he posts some mad remarks on his youtube video...

It's cowardly inaction like this that really pisses me off, because of men like this we have no Liberty.
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 03-20-2012 at 01:40 AM.

the TSA is a mass Stanford Prison Experiment... this is the natural direction of events.

Don't be surprised when citizens end up dead for failing to react fast enough to the orders of some GED-educated freak with a badge. Shouldn't take us even a year to get there at the current pace. You'll be taking your life in your hands by stepping into the security line with a nonzero chance of being murdered by a government agent.

Tyranny never rests. Will liberty answer the call?
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).