Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIZZO RESIDENTS: You can still run against Eugene Dokes!

MIZZO RESIDENTS: You can still run against Eugene Dokes!

Registration doesn't end until March 27th!

Who knows, maybe you could beat him on this caucus debacle alone? (Paging Brent Stafford!)

Here's his contact info for anyone who wants to let him know what a tyrant he is:

http://edokes.com/contact/

636-364-8683

Info@edokes.com

docdokes@gmail.com

Www.facebook.com/eugenedokes (no longer available, he possibly deleted!!!)
    Here's his other Facebook http://www.facebook.com/docdokes?ref=ts

Eugene Dokes | Coldwell Banker Gundaker
    Address: 917 N Hwy 67 # 202, Florissant, MO, 63031
    County: Saint Louis
    Real Estate Agency: Coldwell Banker Gundaker
    E-mail: edokes@cbgundaker.com
    Telephone (314) 921-7600
    Fax (314) 921-7547

And if no one runs against him as a member of the GOP, Bill Otto is running against him as a Dem. I can't find out much on Otto but if it turns out he's a decent man, and not a total scumbag democrat, then we should try to help him win.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-18-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    It's just an opinion... man...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brent Stafford should run against him. Would be epic.

If anyone has his contact info we should email him about it.

We need to send someone up against Dokes by the 27th.

figures he's a real estate agent... the field was a magnet for conscienceless scumbags who found a way (if temporary) to get something for next to nothing.

All the more reason he should be easily defeated...

Don't we need to be focusing on the delegates right now?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Seems to me like we got that on lockdown...

I think we should be focusing on helping the other liberty candidates across the country and taking out the scumbags that don't belong in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastynate View Post
    Agree. And Brent sounds like the guy who has the balls to do it. He could use the arrest episode as campaign fodder. Only worry is, did he make an enemy out of the old farts in that caucus (the ones who come out to vote in droves from their retirement homes)?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Don't we need to be focusing on the delegates right now?
    LibertyEagle with many Feathers, I like and respect you. But We should also do what we can to make sure people like Dokes DO NOT get in/or remain in office whenever we can......

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post

I think we should be focusing on helping the other liberty candidates across the country and taking out the scumbags that don't belong in office.
    Eugene who?
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastynate View Post
    this, but I strongly suggest we do NOT spam him. WE will look bad. The caucus may be reconvened they are now talking about creatively redistricting splitting St Charles into pieces to caucus to get Santorum delegates because it is 'too big to handle in a caucus' -- ignoring that the only reason it got out of hand is the organizers ignored the rules and tried to ramrod their chair and slate through, when the vast majority was opposed.

I noticed that even when Santorum people were in the minority they got delegates by 'keeping' the chair, apparently. They seemed to have that as their fall back with their REAL fall back being cancelling the event if they didn't get delegates. On the other hand if they were in the majority they kept ALL delegates, or tied it to the non binding primary vote only Santorum had bothered to campaign before -- because it didn't count.

We will need energy whenever the recaucus happens. But we should come out of this smelling like a rose, if we don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by giving cover to trolls happy to pretend they are 'those crazy Ron Paul supporters' acting out.

I deleted an address you had that looked like it might be personal. I left the other one which I assume is the one on his web site, since it is already out there but I really suggest we do NOT spam. In this case we have MUCH better tools at our disposal, in any event.

What Would Ron Paul Do?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-18-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    LibertyEagle with many Feathers, I like and respect you. But We should also do what we can to make sure people like Dokes DO NOT get in/or remain in office whenever we can......

Eugene who?
    Of COURSE we don't want someone who ignores the rules and doesn't care about reflecting the representation of the people in office. However, being internet trolls on his web sites is not going to achieve that end, and may well will give cover to that type of troll that says truly terrible things pretending to be us. Sue Lowden thought she had the Senate seat in the bag. Internet trolling isn't what disabused her. We have long memories, and LOTS of video.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I strongly suggest we do NOT spam him.
    I spoke with Brent last night, late, and he said he had received over a thousand new emails since the arrest took place. Besides, he already knows there's a congressional seat to run for in his district.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I spoke with Brent last night, late, and he said he had received over a thousand new emails since the arrest took place. Besides, he already knows there's a congressional seat to run for in his district.
    lol!

I did not mean don't spam Brent, although eventually he might even get tired of the well wishes. I meant don't spam the authoritarian troll running for office who organized the event and hired the police and sicced them on people to end a caucus prematurely. There are a whole lot more effective tools to resolve this issue, and his campaign can wait until our delegates are resolved in St Charles.

FYI - In my opinion these people are NOT the GOP. They are those who slithered into power as America slumbered, but now we are awake and must put our shoulders to the task of bringing integrity and liberty back to the GOP.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by TsafirKamel View Post
    The zionists will be defeated.
    as an example of how trolls try to make us look bad when we have favorable momentum, this one arrived today, and this is not his most objectionable post (not to mention being a complete non sequitur in context.)

Quote Originally Posted by airborne373 View Post
    FYI - In my opinion these people are NOT the GOP. They are those who slithered into power as America slumbered, but now we are awake and must put our shoulders to the task of bringing integrity and liberty back to the GOP.
    Absolutely. Ron Paul has been in the GOP since he could vote and only left it for two years to run against Bush Sr in protest of where the GOP was going. Then he came back, fighting.

Did you know that in 1983 Time Conservative Digest ran a piece on the potential leaders of the new conservative movement and Ron Paul was one of the top potential new leaders? He didn't go into the Libertarian contest because he had no profile nationally, but because he was revolted with where things were going. And he lost a lot of traction in the GOP to take that stand. You would THINK people would realize he had been right, but people really hate being wrong, even those who should be philosophically aligned.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-18-2012 at 08:23 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

Did you know that in 1983 Time ran a piece on the potential leader of the new conservative movement and Ron Paul was one of the top potential new leaders?
    Tube or it didn't happen.

I'd actually like the excerpt or link to Times article if you have it.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

What? A whole lot of primaries haven't even taken place yet.

We have NOTHING on "lockdown". Don't be ridiculous.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I'd have to find it, I might in a bit, but I need more coffee....

Santorum won the biggest counties that actually picked delegates; even though it was a squeaker in one place, I believe we got NONE there. (They want 'proportional' when they have a minority, but if they have a majority want all, and they 'keep' the chair as you can see in the videos from the St Charles caucus, simply by not allowing votes against it.) We got a MAJORITY in Boone but didn't go scorched earth and deny Santa ANY there, so even there they picked some up. OUR biggest was to be St Charles, and we all know what they did there. We NEED those delegates. We have lots of little victories but if Santa comes up with a majority at the State convention, Ron may not get ANY out of Missouri.

I was wrong, it was Conservative Digest but I wasn't able to find the actual article quickly. It was in March 1983 from references to it, though.

There's nothing to be done about the winner take all primaries.

Ron Paul is also close to broke so refocusing on strategy isn't the end of the world.

There's plenty of congressional races to focus in on, and there's plenty of people to focus on kicking out.

Eugene who?
    Pretty much this
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

There's nothing to be done about the winner take all primaries.

Ron Paul is also close to broke so refocusing on strategy isn't the end of the world.

There's plenty of congressional races to focus in on, and there's plenty of people to focus on kicking out.
    Point of Order (sorry had too )
    There are only four winner take all Primaries. The way they are listed is deceptive, the majority of the "winner take all" contests are "winner take all" by CD, which essentially means they're another kind of proportional.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is all kinds of things to do in the "winner take all primaries".

You go find the all Democrat districts, the ones where like 20 Republicans vote in a primary, and you find out who gave money to Ron Paul in those areas. Then you register enough supporters to win the district and get the delegates.

A lot of those districts are kind of ghetto (like South Central L.A.), or rich elitist liberal enclaves (like San Francisco). Neither Santy nor Romney is going to campaigning hard there.

He's a real estate guy? Getting thousands of locals upset by deceit isn't a smart business move.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

$100 to anyone from the forums that files to run against him.

Pennsylvania delegates are all unbound. Love it.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I think Brent lives in O Fallon.. I'm not sure what the rules are regarding living out of your district. It doesn't apply to U.S. congressman so I don't see why it would to state reps.

My dad lives in Dokes' district and will be voting for anyone not named Dokes in that race (R) or (D).
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/#!/JustinFrom1776

Quote Originally Posted by Justinfrom1776 View Post
    I think Brent lives in O Fallon.. I'm not sure what the rules are regarding living out of your district. It doesn't apply to U.S. congressman so I don't see why it would to state reps.

My dad lives in Dokes' district and will be voting for anyone not named Dokes in that race (R) or (D).
    It would be nice if he could get the word out to others as well. +rep for your dad.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast