Thread: Patriot Act, NDAA, back door Sopa, HR 347 and now NDRP?

Patriot Act, NDAA, back door Sopa, HR 347 and now NDRP?

Our current administration is putting all the pieces in place for a war on its own people. This is starting to pile up at a rapid rate. If its Obama, Romney or Santorum we could lose what our founders fought so hard for. We have one shot to get Dr. Paul elected and we cannot fail. Put more effort into this campaign than you ever have for anything in your life. Do not fail into the trap of being lazy now. There have been so many posts about great people going above and beyond the cause and I urge you to do the same. If your in a state that hasn't started yet from my experience in Nevada you have to drag voters to the polls even if they agree with you. If your in a state where your involved in the delegate process, keep fighting and show up no matter what.

I was lucky in my county convention as we sent the most delegates to state from the largest county in Nevada. I have also seen all the posts from across the country including another county in Nevada where they are trying to cheat us. Tape Everything even if it means just turning on a microphone on a smart phone. Roberts Rules is very important so we do not make any mistakes. Let them continue to try and cheat us as we beat them at their own game. America is at stake and we are responsible to make sure our Republic is restored.

Cheers to everyone who has given so much!
    Do not listen to anyone trying to derail the campaign!

The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.
    Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +rep
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Also known as the "all your base are belong to us" policy
    Really tho, 'let me just sign over ownership of everything to... me'
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

this is old legislation, he just updated it
    氷の造形魔法

Ice Wizard Power - Ice Make

so basically country wide eminent domain
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

So he updated it in preparation for? Last time I checked there was no one attacking our country that could justify this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fullbuster View Post
    this is old legislation, he just updated it
    so that makes it ok?
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorres View Post
    So he updated it in preparation for? Last time I checked there was no one attacking our country that could justify this.
    This obviously just a theory but there is a group called Occupied Wall Street who are determined to make themselves heard this spring. And who knows what will happen if us Ron Paul supporters keep on getting blatantly robbed. I believe we had our first arrest today! =)