Thread: 100oz of silver or 11 $50 Jan 2014 calls on SLW

100oz of silver or 11 $50 Jan 2014 calls on SLW

I already own SLW and physical silver. More upside for the options, more "safety" with the physical. What do you guys think?
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More physical.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Listen to this man.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasLastHope View Post
    More physical.

FYI, This might take A LOT LONGER than we're all thinking. In Armstrong's latest on Financial Sense he says the timetable for things to come to a head in the US is 2016. URGH! 4 MORE YEARS!!

Good. More time to prepare (if that is the case).

I'm only 24. I have not had time to adequately prepare. Time is what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    FYI, This might take A LOT LONGER than we're all thinking. In Armstrong's latest on Financial Sense he says the timetable for things to come to a head in the US is 2016. URGH! 4 MORE YEARS!!

"2015 at the latest" -Mike Maloney of GoldSilver.com

"2016 at the latest" - Jim Rickards of "Currency Wars"

These men take into account the defaults of Europe and Japan first, then the grand finale, USA. Peter Schiff was on camera a few days ago saying it was years before the USA would reach default, but it was of course inevitable no matter what we do at this point.

We're gonners!

Well, those of us who aren't prepared for the ultimate wealth transfer are gonners.
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

2016 to 2018 sounds reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Good. More time to prepare (if that is the case).

I'm only 24. I have not had time to adequately prepare. Time is what I want.
    I have been working on it for a long time , and could still use a couple of years , bought more silver & ammo this week .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More physical.
    At his point, it is what I would do as well...

I dont even have my gun license yet, let alone a firearm and ammo. $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have been working on it for a long time , and could still use a couple of years , bought more silver & ammo this week .

SLW pretty much tracks silver and as it moves up it should move up quicker(as they add production), so you guys are saying you don't believe silver will be over $55 in about two years time? I personally think it will and I am leaning towards SLW options.

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    SLW pretty much tracks silver and as it moves up it should move up quicker(as they add production), so you guys are saying you don't believe silver will be over $55 in about two years time? I personally think it will and I am leaning towards SLW options.
    No way of knowing , maybe , just as good of a chance you might want it with you before that .

I dont even have my gun license yet, let alone a firearm and ammo. $#@!.
    Just get some weapons , gets as bad as I think it might , licensing will be of no concern , oh , and if you are in a city , figure on a way out

Options. Go big or go home.

If its for an investment and you have yourself covered already with physical then go for the options 'cause two more years sub $55 seems like it will be real tough for the manipulators to pull off.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

In Canada, you CANNOT purchase guns at a store without the license. The gun info is automatically sent to the government registy and they will not sell it to you without it.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just get some weapons , gets as bad as I think it might , licensing will be of no concern , oh , and if you are in a city , figure on a way out

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It doesn't matter what I think the price will be in two years' time. The paper market is manipulated. If you really want to go big, go physical. Right now there isn't enough for each man, woman, and child on planet earth to have more than a pre-1965 silver dime's worth of physical. In less than a decade there will be none. Priceless. To the moon. Period.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

I already own SLW and physical silver. More upside for the options, more "safety" with the physical. What do you guys think?
    Out of the money options are a huge risk, but the reward can't be beat if you do it right.
    Start w/ a very small investment and plenty of time (perhaps even later in 2014), then buy more at a lower price, and even more at a lower price....

Given enough time, at some point you will get a huge payday.*
    *Sell at least a few calls any time your most recent buy-in doubles, since you are dealing w/ a 'wasting asset' and can probably buy it back cheaper.**

**If you can't eventually buy it back cheaper (after already doubling), then all your other Silver investments are doing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Options. Go big or go home.
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 03-19-2012 at 01:13 AM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

It doesn't matter what I think the price will be in two years' time. The paper market is manipulated. If you really want to go big, go physical. Right now there isn't enough for each man, woman, and child on planet earth to have more than a pre-1965 silver dime's worth of physical. In less than a decade there will be none. Priceless. To the moon. Period.
    SLW deals with physical, not paper. Anyways, the physical market has not strayed far from the paper market ever since I have been following silver. Lots of talk about manipulation, but obviously not enough to effect the physical market.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    4 more years! That's an eternity. Do you know how much ammo and beans you can stock up in 4 years?
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

In Canada, you CANNOT purchase guns at a store without the license. The gun info is automatically sent to the government registy and they will not sell it to you without it.
    SO buy one off of a private seller.

Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    4 more years! That's an eternity. Do you know how much ammo and beans you can stock up in 4 years?
    Yeah , I view it as a good thing , we should all use it wisely and plan ahead a bit if it is correct , because it looks like it is.