Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic New Constitution-Centric Video: The New Revolution - 2012 Phenomenon

Fantastic New Constitution-Centric Video: The New Revolution - 2012 Phenomenon

Just posted an hour ago, people, I don't waste time! It's a good one, men -- really good! Let's spread it!

Edit: The original video has been deleted and in fact the creator's channel is now entirely offline. Here is a copy. If you have a Youtube account, you may want to mirror it on your as well.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-24-2012 at 11:35 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very good video again by donnjx2
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Shared on Facebook! I could see this one having a positive impact.
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

Bump for evening crowd, please spread in open primary states.
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

Wow! Did I miss this video being posted??

h/t dailypaul
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367452-Fantastic-New-Constitution-Centric-Video-The-New-Revolution-2012-Phenomenon

And sorry for being negative earlier, rough day and all. But this video is nice and deserves a wider audience.

That was SO SO great.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

on the front page!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spread it to as many people of influence you can think of. Kelly Clarkson? Other Celebrities? Politicians? If we get these people to share it, we get this video to become viral.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

a beautiful video. This is the kind of ad that is cash money in a general election. If Paul was to go 3rd party this is his spearhead into battle. Def a video to rally behind and to share to everyone you know.
    This is the kind of video that can spread like wildfire. I will repeat tho this is a video to respread around convention/3rd party switch move.

Liked, faved, and Tweeted!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

This video must go viral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well done. Broad appeal as well
    “War is not real to us, but only too real to those that are needlessly killed.
    Violence, when not in one’s own self-defense, can never be justified, no matter how noble the explanation.” -Ron Paul

The thing that sticks in my mind the most is those people dragging the HUGE constitution up the steps of whatever, I imagine a state capital, town hall, or some other bastion of corruption.

+ REP!!!!

Wow, what an amazing video. I shared on my Twitter and Facebook.
    Hope people with hundreds of friends do the same. (You know who you are, friend hoarders)
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pen_thief View Post
    + REP!!!!

Wow, what an amazing video. I shared on my Twitter and Facebook.
    Hope people with hundreds of friends do the same. (You know who you are, friend hoarders)
    Speaking of Twitter I encourage everyone involved to check this out.
    (And maybe this too )
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Wow, this is unbelievable.

This is just what I needed to get me going again.

We need this to get viral!
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Guys, I'm going to leave a comment about the March 23rd 'Give Me Liberty!' Moneybomb, would you upvote it before it disappears?

Please retweet this with this video for the upcoming moneybomb --> https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...08290484989952

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Please retweet this with this video for the upcoming moneybomb --> https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...08290484989952
    Done!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Just posted an hour ago, people, I don't waste time! It's a good one, men -- really good! Let's spread it!

I cried while watching this. Amazing video. Posted to facebook.
    I am the spoon.

Oboma = fail

Romney = fail

Newt = fail

Santorum = fail

Ron Paul = BOSS

Awesome video!
    For what is the value of Light, if it is not taken in places of Darkness?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the song said "back down" instead of "blackout" that would be sweet.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

We need to make more videos that show our revolution (@3:51). Our numbers are huge compared to 07 so i would think that the material is there.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamShrugged View Post
    If the song said "back down" instead of "blackout" that would be sweet.
    Ha! Funny thing, that's what I thought it was saying!

HUGE!

bump
    bitty
    bump
    bump

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

video removed by the user!!!!

what happened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast