Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ****THE DAILY TWEET****

****THE DAILY TWEET****

Compliments of Highstreet.

This is where we all input our ideas for a Ron Paul Momentum Tweet of the Day, vote on the best one, and Tweet it to high heaven at midnight.

Got it? Get out your best pithy prose.

GO.

P.S. Here is Highstreet's original idea:

Maybe we need a DAILY TWEET THREAD.

Have suggestions each night, pick the most popular one, then after midnight it's on like Donkey Kong!

If we are all tweeting, face booking the same thing the "trending" and "popularity" will pick up each daily idea.
    Last edited by wgadget; 03-16-2012 at 12:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I just tweeted out the YouTube video of Joe Biden inadvertently endorsing Ron Paul.

Breaking News: Joe Biden Endorses Ron Paul: http://youtu.be/TaYy0NdgPiI via @youtube @RonPaul @ewerickson @CNN @jamiedupree @talkmaster @medvedshow
    Last edited by wgadget; 03-16-2012 at 12:30 PM.

This is a GREAT idea!

Not the Joe Biden part.... ewww
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

#Romney supports indefinite detention of Americans clause in #NDAA http://bit.ly/xccb6S
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

What do Joe Biden and Rick Santorum have in common? They both say Vote Ron Paul
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by jemuf View Post
    #Romney supports indefinite detention of Americans clause in #NDAA http://bit.ly/xccb6S
    Pure win

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by jemuf View Post
    I just sent this one:

#Romney supports indefinite detention of Americans clause in #NDAA http://bit.ly/xccb6S @RonPaul OPPOSES NDAA & HR347 & #PatriotAct #p2 #ows
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I need to figure out what my twitter log in is (ah how long it's been) more on point..

should we be trying to network/follow those active in this thread so we can make a point of re-tweeting things from this thread? That would increase the impact wouldn't it?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    I need to figure out what my twitter log in is (ah how long it's been) more on point..

should we be trying to network/follow those active in this thread so we can make a point of re-tweeting things from this thread? That would increase the impact wouldn't it?
    yes and once we have a campaign we can enlist @RonPaulTweeps and @RTRonPaul (I think that is right) and others. WE have thousands and thousands of Ron Paul supporters more or less networked on twitter.

I am @usernamenuse follow me here: https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    yes and once we have a campaign we can enlist @RonPaulTweeps and @RTRonPaul (I think that is right) and others. WE have thousands and thousands of Ron Paul supporters more or less networked on twitter.

I am @usernamenuse follow me here: https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse
    followed, I have basically zero reach because my account hasn't been used but I'm @ToddHunter4
    Last edited by PolicyReader; 03-16-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Remember to Facebook it as well, unless your accounts are linked.

Look, the idea is that we need to all tweet and facebook the SAME THING. Social media only gets noticed when we do it en mass!

So what's your favorite ideas? Maybe accumulate some good ones, then add a POLL and decide that way.

Once decided, then tweet away. Also, what are some good hashtags to add so we get picked up by the most searches??
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Thanks for starting a thread, wgadget. I'm at work.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Favorite and most fun of the day, imo:

Ball Booth :30: http://youtu.be/DtIfc0QqKWk Of the remaining GOP candidates, which one is MOST ELECTABLE? @ronpaul @ewerickson @jamiedupree
    Last edited by wgadget; 03-16-2012 at 02:17 PM.

I'm in... I like the idea... we all need to just add this to our daily checklist ... example: brush teeth, eat breakfast, check email, Ron Paul daily Tweet.

Here's my idea for a tweet at some point:

Dems outnumber GOP in USA. Ron Paul gets crossovers and Indys. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Obama.

- any editing or hash tag adding is OK with me.
    Ron Paul needs YOU to become a

Here's something else to send out (and since I'm a complete twitter novice, how best does one add links within 'a tweet' )
    Last edited by PolicyReader; 03-16-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I like it, I am just copying and pasting everyone's tweets onto my twitter if I am not already following you. Great idea.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by millercards View Post
    I'm in... I like the idea... we all need to just add this to our daily checklist ... example: brush teeth, eat breakfast, check email, Ron Paul daily Tweet.

Here's my idea for a tweet at some point:

Dems outnumber GOP in USA. Ron Paul gets crossovers and Indys. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Obama.

- any editing or hash tag adding is OK with me.
    I'm subscribing to this thread as well so that I can always find it in these forums

There's also this page: http://ronpaultrends.com/

maybe we should/could get them involved in this effort? Anyone have a contact?

Here's something else to send out (and since I'm a complete twitter novice, how best does one add links within 'a tweet' )
    you just post the url in your tweet

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    you just post the url in your tweet
    I should be able to handle that

If you click "Open" on your tweet (after you've sent it) and then click "Details" it will take you to a url dedicated to your tweet. Then you can copy and paste that url into this thread for easier sharing, like this:
    https://twitter.com/#!/TonyStuntz/status/180788442584715264

G
    reat thread, btw.

Dang! That's a great ad!!!!!

How much money do they have??? I want that on the air!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    If you click "Open" on your tweet (after you've sent it) and then click "Details" it will take you to a url dedicated to your tweet. Then you can copy and paste that url into this thread for easier sharing, like this:

G
    reat thread, btw.
    retweeted! And thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post

G
    reat thread, btw.
    Good tweet! Everyone can just retweet this one for today's tweet. It's easy, already done, and RevPac did a great job on that ad.

Be sure to paste it into your facebook feed and let the Ron Paul Groups on Facebook know to spread and retweet as well!!
    The Truth about Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I added a few hashtags. You can copy and paste this:

How to choose a candidate http://youtu.be/DtIfc0QqKWk #RonPaul #newad #retweetfortvtime @RonPaul @RonPaulForums @RevPAC

or retweet here:
    https://twitter.com/#!/Highstreet27/...12070307115010
    The Truth about Ron Paul

Keeping 'em short and sweet for ease of circulation

Keeping 'em short and sweet for ease of circulation
    Can we do that one tomorrow? That's a sweet cartoon!
    The Truth about Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Highstreet View Post
    Can we do that one tomorrow? That's a sweet cartoon!
    Yep that's the plan (which I really should have specified, good catch)
    Here's one for the day after:
    Last edited by PolicyReader; 03-17-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Tweet Today

And some for after St. Patrick's Day

(let's only do one a day to maximize the effect)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast