Thread: Obama's reelection campaign begins: Tom Hanks narrates 16-minute propaganda movie

Thumbs down Obama's reelection campaign begins: Tom Hanks narrates 16-minute propaganda movie

Barf.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberals are fawning over this clip. I just don't see it...

I don't think Tom Hanks has malicious intentions with this, but he's quite ignorant in my opinion. He thinks politics are as simple as adding 2 and 3 together, but it's not, and he ignores crimes Obama has done under his administration.

hollywood is extremely democratic partisan. If you are not a democrat you are not going anywhere in hollywood.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

I think Obama campaign did an excellent job with this promotional video. Wow you all should take notes and think about making a similar video for Ron Paul.
    Last edited by rockerrockstar; 03-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrockstar View Post
    I think Obama campaign did an excellent job with this promotional video. Wow you all should take notes and thinking about making a similar video for Ron Paul.
    We'll need something like that for the brokered convention to get delegates to put their support behind RP.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Or a video on all the crap he has done wrong. Or how some of thoes #s are flaw.

Why can't we get Snoop Dogg to narrate a video or something?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    hollywood is extremely democratic partisan. If you are not a democrat you are not going anywhere in hollywood.
    There are conservative celebrities who do quite well.

RT News posted this on their facebook page. Their responses are hilarious.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

As a Canadian I must say: THIS is what the Whole World loves about America. Forget all that other $#@!, the Bush years of never-ending war and the rich getting richer at the expense of the poor. Don't vote Republican ever again. They have lost the right to be in power for a very long time.

Xondar11223344 20 hours ago
    As a Canadian I feel ashamed.

Americans have been conditioned for awhile to believe Republicans are always super-religious fanatics that hate gays and abortion, who serve corporate interests. Little do they know, the democrats are the other side of the coin.

I like how the comments must pend for approval so they can filter out NDAA comments

Dontcha love Obama?

Lots of the accounts commenting have strangely little activity on their accounts. Most also have recent activity with KONY 2012 too... Hmmm....

Yeah, this whole thing lookes like rigged propaganda to make Obama look like he has more enthusiasm on the internet.
    Last edited by Lishy; 03-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.