Thread: Getting the Message to the Heart

Getting the Message to the Heart

I would suggest that Ron Paul do a TV spot where he:

• Looks at the camera, face to face with the people.

• Talks to the heart.

• Speaks clearly and precisely.

• Talks to the heart.

• Uses terms that ordinary people can releate to.

• Talks to the heart.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A 2006 survey from the American Heart Association shows that more women are getting the message that heart disease is the #1 killer of women. Designed to track trends in awareness, knowledge, and perceptions related to heart disease and stroke among women the latest findings show that overall awareness of cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death has nearly doubled over the past decade. The survey showed that 57 percent of American women know that heart disease is the leading killer of women, up from 34 percent in 2000 and 46 percent in 2003.

HP Coupon Code
    Last edited by Jeffersonrion; 05-29-2012 at 11:13 PM.

And the men who hold high places
    Must be the one's who start
    To mold a new reality
    Closer to the heart...

Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

same

Well this will be blunt. Ron Paul and his supporters are not reaching out to the Republican base as well as could be done. The base has been written off so to speak. Ron is not giving the base a glimps of reality which a Ron Paul administration may expect to have on the individual. While Ron reveals his ideals, he does not conceed what can actually be expected to be accomplished. This is what people need to see. Ron Paul will not automaticly get his ideals implimented. No one ever does. Reality is as reality accomplishes. We understand Ron Paul principles and foresight, but we need to reach the base by admitting what will actualy get done and how it will affect the lives of the individual. It's a scary thing, to propose getting back to what has been missing and on hyatis for 130 years. People no longer can see the concept of, American. It has become obscure and viewed as going backwards. This would mean that our forefathers were stupid. Progress is in the eye of the individual not in the eye of the Entity. The Entiy is it's own vice, promoting itself.
    Last edited by nobody; 03-31-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: spell

Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I just want to say as a Christian I think Paul did really well at the family values summit, when he focused on reaching christians he did really well, seeing as he need to reach out to the Republican base and now Santorum is out of the race a strong add targeted to christians would be very timely. Further more it would be wise to connect the foreign policy and economic policy with Biblical principles by applying Jesus's words in Matt 7:2-5 "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Our own society is too screwed up for us to be trying to make others live righteously, and we don't have the money to do it any way. If we're a godly nation we must begin living as a godly nation here.