Thread: Indiana Delegates

Indiana Delegates

Don't give up if you made it through the challenges the Indiana GOP tried to impose on several candidates. Stick to your conventions and beliefs, best of luck! I have to apparently write another post before I can post some important info on the struggle of several Ron Paul delegate hopefuls. Please look for that post and share if you can. Thanks and good luck to all of you!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. Down here in Dubois county 3 people were disqualified because they had not voted gop in the previous election. I think we have to play by the rules to change the rules. I always vote gop in the primary so I was good. I was also elected as precint committeeman. If you want to change the politics get in a position. Precinct committeeman is a very easy position to apply for, obtain, and run. You touch a lot of people and can spread the message very well. Don't give up. We make differences everyday. Stay vigilant!
    -Ancap-

I have been feverishly searching on how to get involved. I live in Carroll county and have voted GOP in the last elections etc. How do I get involved for Ron Paul?!?

Help?

Is there a reason the delegates aren't posted if they have to be voted on?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Is there a reason the delegates aren't posted if they have to be voted on?
    Delegates are listed here:
    http://www.indianaforpaul.org/

Thank you.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

should we post them in the main forum? On the front page?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    should we post them in the main forum? On the front page?
    It seems like a lot of people are unaware of who they need to vote for.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should we post http://www.indianaforpaul.org/ on the front page then?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Should we post http://www.indianaforpaul.org/ on the front page then?
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I live in Indiana and I was unaware of this until now.

And the voting starts in less than five hours.

I looked for Marion country it looks like James Werner is the delegate I should vote for. Am I correct?

Is there any other people that support Paul's platform for the State of Indiana that I should vote for?
    Last edited by rockerrockstar; 05-08-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrockstar View Post
    I looked for Marion country it looks like James Werner is the delegate I should vote for. Am I correct?
    I believe you will get to vote for more than one delegate. Maybe you should print the sheet and bring it with you to see who's on your ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    It seems like a lot of people are unaware of who they need to vote for.
    I just voted for Ron Paul. But I messed up on voting for the right delegates. I printed out the above page but I did not know you needed to click on the district to show all the names of the delegates we were supposed to vote for. I was confused on that.

Also, they listed district represenatives were those the section where you vote for the delegates on the balliot? Anyways, lets try to clear up this so others get it rights.